PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live suicide mate request

truncana
05-15-2010, 04:43 AM
Hi everyone. I need your help again. I would like to unlock the spitfire mk 16 and i need 91 more online kills. A fast way to get this would be to find a friend who will fly whit me whitout fight, but just go in a straight line so to let me to kill him 91 times. If anyone would be so kind to help, contact me here or on xbox live, my gamertag is Truncana. Thank you so much for your attention and your help.

Lexandro
05-15-2010, 01:22 PM
The quickest way for me in getting the spit was to just play free for all matches. If you get some practice you should make it to the spit in a week easy.

sloppy_clock
05-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Hi everyone. I need your help again. I would like to unlock the spitfire mk 16 and i need 91 more online kills. A fast way to get this would be to find a friend who will fly whit me whitout fight, but just go in a straight line so to let me to kill him 91 times. If anyone would be so kind to help, contact me here or on xbox live, my gamertag is Truncana. Thank you so much for your attention and your help.

I will happily do that if you help me unlock the B17 by losing in strike matches against me :)

Let me know.

_JIM_
05-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Hi, also need help unlocking aircraft & weapon loadouts willing to help anyone else who needs it gt is jimschizo83
new to this forum so add me if you like.

Robotic Pope
05-17-2010, 12:49 AM
I need help with the impossible weapon unlocks. Killing ground targets in strike with tiny bombs and rockets. I need people that can pre bomb my targets for me with a B-17.

truncana
05-17-2010, 03:41 AM
I will happily do that if you help me unlock the B17 by losing in strike matches against me :)

Let me know.

Sloppy we can meet today in late afternoon (gmt+1). Strike, arcade mode. I will be the server. I need 24 more kills, then I will let you win. See ya today!

sloppy_clock
05-17-2010, 07:03 AM
that my friend, sounds perfect, i'll be in the hanger ready and waiting :)

sloppy_clock
05-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Sloppy we can meet today in late afternoon (gmt+1). Strike, arcade mode. I will be the server. I need 24 more kills, then I will let you win. See ya today!

just wanted to say, thanks for your help earlier and it was a pleasure being fodder for you :)
realised that what i thought would only require 30 wins on strike is 50 cause of lack of patch for 360 : /

sloppy_clock
05-18-2010, 10:25 AM
How cheesy is that what you do ??? Compare to you stranger i have earned my B-17 by "BLOOD & SWEAT and TEARS" and trained with her like crazy. No one will tell me where i have to play with her or not like you tried on the other post. If you dont play on Ps3 than just stay out of other peoples business, Thank you :!:

Branko,

Please do not enter other threads and use them as a way to insult and attack people. Unlike you on the PS3 the XBOX does not have such a large community of players, we also have not received a patch making it easier to unlock aircraft and their subsequent weapon presets.

FOZ_1983
05-18-2010, 09:00 PM
STRANGER, look into the mirror and ask yourself who was the first one who entered other threads and added his nonsense there. Like i said mind your business and stay away from things you simply dont know, let it be and have a nice day !!!

Whatever happens in another thread should stay in that thread and not be carried over to another.

This was a simple thread asking for some help, and quite frankly Branko your coming into this one and starting a war of words is uncalled for. However you got your B17 is fine, upto you, great.

You do it your way, let the others do it their way.

Stop this childish behaviour in this thread right now!! Your an adult, so act like one.

Keep this thread on topic guys....please :D

And being on topic.... i might need some help to get the B17 again, so a fair few wins will be required so i can unlock it without having to go the annoying way and win so many games when they are hard to find now. Will keep checking here.

Cheers guys/gals

bobbysocks
05-18-2010, 09:17 PM
i will help anyone who needs it. i will chock it up to learning. shoot me down or let me shoot you down...or bomb whatever. i dont have all my planes yet either. so messege me on xbox...gt Bobbysocker. i am on est...gmt -5. i am usually on after 1030 during the week and afternoons ( for a short time ) thurs, fri, sat.

winny
05-18-2010, 09:20 PM
She's like cancer of the forum.

(I'm going to go and hide behind the sofa now)

Take cover!.... Run away!

bobbysocks
05-19-2010, 12:18 AM
FOZ... you are just another one who only reads what he wants and miss the point who (sloppy_clock) post his nonsense (in first place) in other threads :!:

Good night :grin:

just so you dont get the wrong idea here. sloppy posted on the topic that pertained to that particular thread. this thread is about Xbox and getting assistance in that regard. anything else is out of that topic..my deepest regards

trk29
05-19-2010, 03:37 AM
How cheesy is that what you do ??? Compare to you stranger i have earned my B-17 by "BLOOD & SWEAT and TEARS" and trained with her like crazy. No one will tell me where i have to play with her or not like you tried on the other post. If you dont play on Ps3 than just stay out of other peoples business, Thank you :!:

Questioning how someone is completing the game and what they do to earn such things is not any reason to call them cheesy.

bobbysocks
05-19-2010, 06:33 AM
Entschuldigung, Sie haben, um schlechte Nutzung schlechte Manieren Resort, ich hatte gehofft, es würde alles gut.
and i do get out of my country at least once a year. and enjoy the diverse cultures and opinions of other people...so i know I am not alone on this planet...but also know my opinion isnt the ONLY opinion. sorry you cant understand the normal thinking here...

Originally Posted by bobbysocks

MR. WISE GUY.... Travel the World for a change and you will see something new. You would HEAR & READ a lot diferent slangs even in a much smaller country like GERMANY compare to USA.... NO, you aint alone on this planet !!!

Aufwiedersehen du geltungsbedürftige labertasche :grin:

acg515
05-19-2010, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE=winny;159687]She's like cancer of the forum........ BLAH, BLAH, BLAH !!!

Poor winny, Instead showing some skils with your bird, all you do is jumping from one thread to another, you are nothing but a LOUDMOUTH & KEYBOARD WARRIOR !!!

Pot calling the kettle black?

Pretty sure you've been keyboard warring it up Branko. Let these guys get back to winning the spitfire and B-17's already dude. Flame wars on Il-2 Birds of Prey forums are kind of ridiculous.

trk29
05-19-2010, 02:32 PM
WOW.... TRK the "POLICE MAN" is defending his "KINDERGARDEN"...... But again without knowing the background of this story and you never will if you read only what you want :rolleyes:

NO NEED TO WARN OR BLOCK ME I HAVE SEEN & HEARD ENOUGH OF YOU (SELECTED) BLUBBERMOUTHS & KEYBOARD WARRIORS :evil:

SAYONARA CHEESY PLAYERS :grin:

I did read what you and the others were saying in the other thread. The reason I posted what I posted is because you brought the argument to another thread.

After a thread is locked that is where the argument no matter who is right and who is wrong needs to stop.

I am not taking sides. I have talked to the other members as well.

Everybody please quit with the criticism.

sloppy_clock
05-20-2010, 06:55 AM
[QUOTE=FOZ_1983;159684]Whatever happens in another thread should stay in that thread and not be carried over to another........

FOZ, tell this "sloppy_clock" not me :!:

You are just another one who only reads what he wants and miss the point who (sloppy_clock) post his nonsense (in first place) in other threads :!:

Good night :grin:

I agree with Foz.

You have no reason to actively flame people in other threads. The thread I posted in was for open discussion on bad tactics, which I did. This thread is for xbox live users asking for help to unlock planes, which I also posted about. By coming into this thread like you have and using it as a platform to insult and disrupt others; which you have, you are carrying over an argument where it is not needed.

You are missing the point which many members are trying to tell you, Branko, your really trolling it.

Robotic Pope
05-21-2010, 12:17 AM
WOW.... TRK the "POLICE MAN" is defending his "KINDERGARDEN"...... But again without knowing the background of this story and you never will if you read only what you want :rolleyes:

NO NEED TO WARN OR BLOCK ME I HAVE SEEN & HEARD ENOUGH OF YOU (SELECTED) BLUBBERMOUTHS & KEYBOARD WARRIORS :evil:

SAYONARA CHEESY PLAYERS :grin:

lol OMG! I know who this Branko really is!! IT'S DENNIS!!