PDA

View Full Version : Anybody play this online on xbox still?

OldGregg42
05-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Hi, just got this game today and I really really love it but there seems to be no online games going on.

Is there a group of people on these forums that still play online?

I would love to join up with you guys sometime

My gt is OldGregg42

Mig190
05-10-2010, 02:56 AM
There is a small group that still plays, some from the UK and some from the States. I've been offline a few weeks since class started again, but feel free to add me to your friends list: Mig190

bobbysocks
05-10-2010, 04:10 PM
hello oldgregg42, yeah there are still games. i will send you a FR. what time zone are you in? if you cant seem to find a game create your own. everyone might just be in the middle of a session when you sign in.

gt : Bobbysockser EST ( GMT-5)

OldGregg42
05-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Im EST

bobbysocks
05-10-2010, 04:32 PM
cool....i usually get on like 10:30ish in the pm...and there are some pretty big realistic games. early afternoons all the boys across the pond are on and you can get some great games then as well. but i will be on tonight if you can be up that late.

flynlion
05-10-2010, 05:41 PM
BoP was the only game that I ever really enjoyed online. I say was because the online play became too frustrating and I decided not to renew my XBox gold membership. I still enjoy a single player game once in a while, but I refuse to give any more cash to Micro Soft until they decide to support what could be my favorite game.

draux
05-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Although there are plenty of reasons to boycott MS, the lack of support is the publishers fault. From what we've gathered here on the forums, 505 games is the one standing between xbox players and a patch. It's a shame too. Had the devs been allowed to get it right, this could've been a great online title.

ter4torn
05-11-2010, 04:52 AM
I've managed to play online once and had a great time. The small fan base is sort of good b/c unlike mw2, everyone you meet will be pretty cool. I'm in Vancouver (PDT = GMT - 7) and generally don't get on before 10pm ...add me! -> ter4torn

Balderz002
05-14-2010, 04:26 PM
If anyone plays in the UK then hit me up with an FR as I would love to play online! I am also Balderz002 on live.........

Balderz002
05-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Does no-one play arcade (I'm stillgetting to grips with it)? is that why I never see games on there?

_JIM_
05-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi there, i'm new to this forum and i've had the game for about a month. I've had the same problem as you, go online and no ones playing. feel free to add me my xbox live i.d is jimschizo83.
Im also looking to join a squad/clan and need help with online achievements
been playing sims a for long time usually play the game on sim or realistic mode

bobbysocks
05-15-2010, 06:38 PM
welcome jim...
there have been few arcade games...most as of late ( at least when i was on ) have been in real. you should find all the games you want there. just set your game to any...and if there arent any games at the moment...keep trying. everybody is in a game at the moment. if that doesnt work...create a game and wait.