PDA

View Full Version : One more rookie to the ranks

buelligan
05-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi all, been floating around the forum for a while, a great bunch on here, just started playing online and looking to add more players to my friends list on the PS3 that like to play the game fairly, I play in realistic (with the cockpit view) at the moment and loving the game, first proper flight sim, shooting woeful but can just about keep the spit in the sky!

bobbysocks
05-01-2010, 03:42 PM
welcome to the forum buelligan. there are a lot of ps3 players here..

Gilly
05-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Welcome onboard!
There's a few of us who frequent this forum that are on most nights and your more than welcome to join us. See the bombing raid thread as we're doing that later thus evening and your most welcome to join, fly or just watch the proceedings. We often run races and free fly sessions that your more that welcome to join. They help greatly as it's a no pressure situation to not only get to understand your aircraft but are also a great laugh with a superb bunch of guys.
Think I've seen you in a couple of dogfights/ TB recently so just keep your eyes peeled and I'll find you in my players met list layer and drop you an invite.

scottyvt4
05-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Welcome onboard!
There's a few of us who frequent this forum that are on most nights and your more than welcome to join us. See the bombing raid thread as we're doing that later thus evening and your most welcome to join, fly or just watch the proceedings. We often run races and free fly sessions that your more that welcome to join. They help greatly as it's a no pressure situation to not only get to understand your aircraft but are also a great laugh with a superb bunch of guys.
Think I've seen you in a couple of dogfights/ TB recently so just keep your eyes peeled and I'll find you in my players met list layer and drop you an invite.

basically what Gilly said lol

ive flown a couple of game with you i think, welcome and happy flying :)