PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live problems

Lorray
04-29-2010, 09:45 PM
just got the game and was wondering y i cant play online, every time i look for a game it says "the server is not available right now. please try again later". are they just down for now or does the game not have xbox live any more?

Lorray
04-29-2010, 10:15 PM
anyone?

bobbysocks
04-29-2010, 10:48 PM
it does that on occasion. have tried testing your connection? and have you tried creating a game?? i think it ( the server ) gets overloaded with too many players...then wont let you in. keep at it.

draux
04-29-2010, 11:13 PM
just got the game and was wondering y i cant play online, every time i look for a game it says "the server is not available right now. please try again later". are they just down for now or does the game not have xbox live any more?

Its a really misleading way of saying there is nobody to play with (ie nobody is online). As suggested, keep looking or open a room yourself. The best solution for finding people to play with is to add players to your friends list. Add me if ya want, my GT is Draux.

Lorray
04-29-2010, 11:36 PM
ok thank u

bobbysocks
04-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Lorray, what is your game tag? mine is Bobbysockser. send me a FR and i will accept you. also look up at the threads at the top for xbox players. FR them...put you are from the BoP forum and you will see them when you get OL. what time zone are you? I am EST and get on 1030ish most nights and in the afternoon towards the weekend.

Rambo Rich 360
04-30-2010, 01:20 AM
Hi Loray! Feel free to add me to your friends (send me a message that you're from the BOP forums) and whenever I can i'll try to get on and play online with ya (same goes for anybody else).