PDA

View Full Version : I miss this community :(

xX-SiLeNcE-Xx
04-13-2010, 07:51 AM
Woooooooow, been like 3-4 months since I posted here/played IL-2 online. How are things going over here? Is the online community in Sim still going strong? I definitely need to play online with some of you guys again... I played it offline for a few hours last week and it was so much fun. Way more fun then that excuse of a game known as MW2 :-P

P-51
04-13-2010, 08:47 AM
Woooooooow, been like 3-4 months since I posted here/played IL-2 online. How are things going over here? Is the online community in Sim still going strong? I definitely need to play online with some of you guys again... I played it offline for a few hours last week and it was so much fun. Way more fun then that excuse of a game known as MW2 :-P

Wb :)

Well I'm recently back too. And from what i've seen the game is still getting closer to dying totaly :( Xbox is worse though from what I hear.

Your on ps3 ain't you?

kozzm0
04-13-2010, 09:34 AM
that 4 months being hockey season, I guess. Which for all intents and purposes is over, nobody's beating the Caps.

FOZ_1983
04-13-2010, 01:10 PM
The xbox community has all but died due to the lack of a patch. Only a few hardcore guys remain. Every now and again a new guy will fly, but doesnt last long.

I gave up on the combat flying, i just enjoy the huge free flights we had online. All forming up and flying around Southern England and landing at Manston.

Reddisback
04-13-2010, 02:21 PM
The xbox community has all but died due to the lack of a patch. Only a few hardcore guys remain. Every now and again a new guy will fly, but doesnt last long.

I gave up on the combat flying, i just enjoy the huge free flights we had online. All forming up and flying around Southern England and landing at Manston.

If they only had given us a Patch, then everyone would be as Happy as SIM pilots who got their hands on new material. But unfortunatly, that ain't gonna happen since they haven't releashed a patch - wich i am sure they aren't going to, either.:evil:

draux
04-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Come back to us FOZ!!! We still do free flights every monday.

Im not really sure where the rest of the xbox community is, but we (S&S) have 12 members that fly as regularly as we did when the game came out. From what I can tell, there are still enough hardcore players out there to get a regular game if you put them on you're friend's list. I had planned on putting together a tournament with some of the guys from the 666th, but Bad Company 2 put that on hold. Ill get back to it here soon.

Lost Apiarist
04-13-2010, 02:52 PM
I am new to the game (3weeks or so) and couldn't find games online. Came to these forums and put my name up in one of the Xbox 360 players threads, now most nights I can get a game going with people from here that I added to my friends list.

Still people playing the game, just have to make contact and find them. On a side note....It is kinda a rough environment to learn in, learning curve is pretty steep, as like was mentioned earlier pretty much all that is left is the dedicated and hardcore flyers!! I get eaten alive up there :) But I think it makes you a better pilot faster if you don't mind getting shot down a lot ;)

xX-SiLeNcE-Xx
04-13-2010, 07:03 PM

Well I'm recently back too. And from what i've seen the game is still getting closer to dying totaly :( Xbox is worse though from what I hear.

Your on ps3 ain't you?
Yes I am

that 4 months being hockey season, I guess. Which for all intents and purposes is over, nobody's beating the Caps.

LOLOLOL :P We will always disagree when it comes to hockey XD But I seriously think the Canucks have a good chance this year.

markyboyacebassist
04-13-2010, 07:45 PM

Im not really sure where the rest of the xbox community is, but we (S&S) have 12 members that fly as regularly as we did when the game came out. From what I can tell, there are still enough hardcore players out there to get a regular game if you put them on you're friend's list. I had planned on putting together a tournament with some of the guys from the 666th, but Bad Company 2 put that on hold. Ill get back to it here soon.

When your ready Draux, I'll get the boys together!:grin:

FOZ_1983
04-13-2010, 08:13 PM

I'd love to have a free flight (huricane sound so much better with my turtle beach on!!) but alas.... thats all i have :( a hurricane!!

My hard drive died, thus loosing all the data on it, so i lost everything that i had for IL2 (I had unlocked ALL planes). I really dont fancy doing it all again. Thankfully the only thing i really flew was the hurricane.

Will see if i can get back into it

Robotic Pope
04-14-2010, 08:26 PM

Your on ps3 ain't you?

Its not too bad on 360 actually. No worse than it was at the begining of the year. Get online at the right time and there are plenty of players about especialy playing realistic mode.
Was in a game last night with Squirell, karaya and Madmax(markyboyacebassist), we had enough people to start 4 of us (including me and squirrel) into a lag induced spawn crash loop. Ahhh that brought back memorys, hadn't been in one of them for a while, lol we crashed like 15 times each before the glitch ended.

P-51
04-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Its not too bad on 360 actually. No worse than it was at the begining of the year. Get online at the right time and there are plenty of players about especialy playing realistic mode.
Was in a game last night with Squirell, karaya and Madmax(markyboyacebassist), we had enough people to start 4 of us (including me and squirrel) into a lag induced spawn crash loop. Ahhh that brought back memorys, hadn't been in one of them for a while, lol we crashed like 15 times each before the glitch ended.

Must be bad.. Your getting nastalgic memorys from a lag glitch.. ;)

Must get in the air with some people off here :) free flights are soo fun! :)

hurricane
04-15-2010, 02:29 AM

i think we have as much fun as ever.the guys you fly with now are like your best freinds.

BeaverCompany01
04-15-2010, 03:03 AM
see .................everyone loves Beaver!

SEE
04-16-2010, 02:28 AM
see .................everyone loves Beaver!

....not sure that 'Squirrels' do......didn't you upset one saying they were from the same family as Beavers................:grin:

BeaverCompany01
04-16-2010, 05:27 AM
He loves me but in his own special way

hurricane
04-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Its a bird its a Plane no its a...........beaver?

BRIGGBOY
04-17-2010, 12:16 AM
hi silence this is BRIGGBOY there are plenty of sim players on PS3 from 12:30 GMT i dont know what time that is your side of the pond but send me a friend request and you can join us.

xX-SiLeNcE-Xx
04-29-2010, 02:35 AM

:-P BTW, I can't find my disc =|

kozzm0
04-29-2010, 03:25 AM
I knew you'd be here to rub it in about the Caps

too bad about your disc but at least your team can find the net in the playoffs

bobbysocks
04-29-2010, 04:14 AM
Go PENS!!!

kozzm0
05-15-2010, 02:19 AM
Well, there go the Canucks and the Pens

Ha Ha