PDA

View Full Version : to all PS3 players

NapalmSanctuary
04-10-2010, 01:26 AM
whats up guys,im looking for people who play team battle.Im on almost everyday between 8PM and 4AM eastern.my PSN is NapalmSanctuary.everyone feel free to send messege and/or friend invite(put IL2 in messege or title slot).BTW i dont quit games.i can also help people with trophies & unlockables.also,do you guys ever schedule big games or online gatherings?.......thanks yall

trk29
04-10-2010, 01:29 AM
whats up guys,im looking for people who play team battle.Im on almost everyday between 8PM and 4AM eastern.my PSN is NapalmSanctuary.everyone feel free to send messege and/or friend invite(put IL2 in messege or title slot).BTW i dont quit games.i can also help people with trophies & unlockables.also,do you guys ever schedule big games or online gatherings?.......thanks yall

Welcome to the forum there is a lot of useful information posted in the stickies.

Feel free to add me psn TRK29

BRIGGBOY
04-10-2010, 01:48 AM
cool psn name, my online poker name is napalm7. anyway my psn ID is BRIGGBOY so send me a friend request and i will help you if they are sim games. I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING. IT IS THE SMELL OF VICTORY.

haitch40
04-10-2010, 10:10 AM
cool psn name, my online poker name is napalm7. anyway my psn ID is BRIGGBOY so send me a friend request and i will help you if they are sim games. I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING. IT IS THE SMELL OF VICTORY.

ok i challenge you to poker 100 blind lol

Irishmandkg
04-11-2010, 12:18 AM
you can add me.

Shadowcorp
04-12-2010, 11:03 AM
look for RATMAN91101 games he's the only person i know with the stability in bandwidth to handle full 16 player games