PDA

View Full Version : How wacked is this??

JOED70
04-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Got these is the old fourm mailbag

MY opion is a Wacked out mail order bride has nothing better to do then to scour the fourms to find her self worth.

branko57
Member Join Date: Feb 2010

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU TO OFFER ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by branko57
HELLO STRANGER,

HERE SOME COMMENTS ABOUT ME, WRITTEN BY PLAYERS WHO REALLY KNOW'S ME

ENJOY READING..............

01-22-2010, 12:54 PM
f1rebrand Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2009

Originally Posted by Gilly
I've even been known to take it into dogfights and team battles!!! Enjoy the big bird!

Thought you were referring to Branko57 for a minute.

01-22-2010, 03:48 PM
dkwookie Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2009

Hey gilly good to see you on here mate.
You and branko the only b17 pilots I don't like going near! Real masters in them

01-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Gilly Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2010

Funny thing is dk, branko didn't know you could switch to manual gunner view until I told her a couple of weeks ago!!

Came as a bit of a revelation I think!!!

01-22-2010, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gilly
Funny thing is dk, branko didn't know you could switch to manual gunner view until I told her a couple of weeks ago!! Came as a bit of a revelation I think!!!

Ha ha, no way! Branko cracks me up. Keeps sending humerous messages before the game like "don't hurt the lady".

01-22-2010, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by dkwookie
Ha ha, no way! Branko cracks me up. Keeps sending humerous messages before the game like "don't hurt the lady".

Yeah I've had that one. Quite comical how she throws the B17 around in CTA!

02-22-2010, 09:38 AM
McQ59 Member Join Date: Oct 2009

Of course I should have guessed Branko... U were a rear-gunner in the B-17 in u'r last life!

02-22-2010, 07:55 PM
siteseeker Member Join Date: Jan 2010

i don't know which is more difficult.... shooting down Gilly or Branko... i do know both will make you earn that kill!!!!!

03-04-2010, 07:16 PM

I invited Branko into her first realistic game earlier and she's stated how great she found it!

03-19-2010, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by markyboyacebassist
I'm an old hippy & tend to say "man" to people of both genders, if you were offended it was not meant, I have not spoken with any female pilots on BOP!

Wasn't offended at all, just pointing out that Branko is of the fairer sex!... And an awesome bomber pilot to boot!!

Real Boudica!!!

PART TWO IS COMMING

FEW MORE NOTES ABOUT ME..........

03-22-2010, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Shadowcorp
Came across one of the afore mentioned this weekend, In CTA he managed to get 32 kills..... 18 of these kills were friendly fire related, I put in two friendly fire kills on him... I'm told he's a good kid but I'm not sure myself

Sadly that cta game just went to demonstrate the stupidity that nukl stated at the start of this thread. Couple this to the fact that Branko was loaded with 8000lbs and didn't kill any if her own team only serves to re-enforce the idiot tag.

03-25-2010, 12:18 PM

OOOOPS, i guess i have to excuse myself being somebody who always bombed those airfields beyond repair including the enemy on the runway !!!

As you know my beloved B-17G has no other attack weapon but bombs, so tell me please what now ???

I was refering to friendly fire!! Don't think your guilty of that!!

03-26-2010, 01:18 PM

On the subject of rocket use in WW2. Branko mentioned their use in formation breaking and desperation tactics. The numbers here illustrate the numbers of planes in question:

Rocket kills in BoP are always close range, tail shots on bombers and head on with fighters. The fact we have to look up air to air rocket use in WW2 proves the point that its not widly accepted view of air to air combat. Reason I play BoP over Hawks is to get to pure air to air combat, not letting high explosives do the work for me.

03-27-2010, 05:12 PM

BTW I spoke to a bomber pilot about this and she said that he has attacked her with rockets. So he is also a hypocrite.

This really is kindergarten at times. I can't imagine ace bomber jockeys like Gilly or Branko complaining too much (unless of course rockets are used).

03-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Gilly
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2010

And as for Branko, for your info she is a lady which admittedly you didn't know but would suggest you start to treat her as one accordingly.

04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
dkwookie
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2009

Bobby I have played with Branko on BoP for a long time and she has been a great player. There has been a lot of shouting in this thread from both sides but it's getting very personal and very nasty. Nobody is coming out of thislooking well and that last post is final straw.

Look back at older threads and you will see branko has been great member of the forum.

I believe this current sittiation actualy stems back to a discussion where people stated bombers should not be allowed to enter dogfights or team battles. Everyone knows branko only flys the 17 so that in effect rules her out of half the game. She has been playing it since release so I think she took exception. She is a fair player online, doesn't cheat and I enjoy covering her in team battles.Time to knock this one on the head I think.

Branko I will be online tonight if you fancy some matches in arcade

DO YOU STIL THINK ABOUT ME IM A TROUBLEMAKER

Answer No I think you are a wack job Mail Order Bride

winny
04-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Holy shit... you're brave!

Incoming!

dkwookie
04-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Joe why did you post this? Bang out of order mate.
Forum just about back to normal and now this

Robotic Pope
04-06-2010, 09:55 PM
I got the PMs from Branko too. Very, VERY sad. I thought this was over, aswell as AMAZED she wasn't banned.

My answer to her question is : YES!!!!

So you have a couple of friends woopdedo. None of your friends have defended you for your actions on this forum. In fact since you are using them, I would like if one of them could come out and give their thoughts on how you have acted here over the last week. Pretty difficult I know because you are attacking friends of your friends that have known each other far longer than theyve known you. The fact is your friends do not really know you as they haven't yet disagreed with you over something. When they do finaly have a different opinion to you over something even very minor, they will then get called a f*&kface and then they will really KNOW you and will hate you for it!

dkwookie
04-06-2010, 09:55 PM

Opinions differ here about Branko but she seems to have quit both the forum and the game over all this. I find that a shame

dkwookie
04-06-2010, 09:59 PM
I got the PMs from Branko too. Very, VERY sad. I thought this was over, aswell as AMAZED she wasn't banned.

My answer to her question is : YES!!!!

So you have a couple of friends woopdedo. None of your friends have defended you for your actions on this forum. In fact since you are using them, I would like if one of them could come out and give their thoughts on how you have acted here over the last week. Pretty difficult I know because you are attacking friends of your friends that have known each other far longer than theyve known you. The fact is your friends do not really know you as they haven't yet disagreed with you over something. When they do finaly have a different opinion to you over something even very minor, they will then get called a f*&kface and then they will really KNOW you and will hate you for it!

I don't condone any of what happened last week from either side. Whole thing snowballed out of control. Don't think reopening the subject is going to get anywhere though

Robotic Pope
04-06-2010, 10:00 PM

He has the right to tell us what he is recieving. Branko is now spamming our PMs. That is what is out of order.

dkwookie
04-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Fair enough, I am keeping out of this one
adios

winny
04-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Deep forboding there is,

Run.. run I tell ye.. Afore fire and a mighty wrath are once again unleashed on this ravaged and battle scarred forum in the kingdom of BoP. Now be gone.. before the dreaded CONFUSING TYPE TEMPTRESS returns to smite us all with her CAPSOFIMPENDINGDOOM.... Dun dun dahhh!

We've been here already.. I can't take it all again!

dkwookie
04-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Who said there was no pacific based combat in the BoP universe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMqSmiC_xHg

Gilly
04-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Think that sums it up nicely wookie!
Scrolled down thinking ohhh f...
Then pissed myself laughing!!!

And as for my opinion... I think that was clear in my public requests to both the community publicly as well as the mods to deceist from posting and lock the threads. I now hereby declare my retreat from this thread and in the words of the great python
Run away....run away!!!

Lexandro
04-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Add me to the list of people whom Branko has spammed. I mean seriously wtf? In all my years of forum-ing I've never actually seen a real person get so wacked out with spamming forum members with thread quotes. That's a whole new one on me.

JOED70
04-07-2010, 12:20 AM

Why ? See lex and pope and others.

If you Mess with the bull yha get the horn

FOZ_1983
04-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Guess you guys hit a nerve with her/him/them/it

This whole thing was buried after the last thread was locked, and now its all kicking off again. Who is to blame? Im not sure but what i do know is that Branko is bang out of order for these stupid irrelevant pointless PM's!

No need for it.

Gilly
04-07-2010, 09:25 AM
And once more the forum decends and lowers itself in vile mud-slinging of the lowest order. For f sake people grow up, get over it and stop filling the pages of this IL2 forum with back stabbing, snidey comments. I have a 5 year old who behaves better.
Sorry people but I've had enough. I come on here to discuss the game, not to make cheap shots at the expense of other people. Until people stop using this as a soap box to gain points over one another I'm not going to bother wasting my time with it. How great it must be to be a new player to come here and see this. What a great reflection on what was a really great community.
To my mates who I've met through here you'll either already have my email or I'll communicate through alternative sites.

winny
04-07-2010, 09:46 AM
thank you WOOKIE,

Yes i have quit, but after the kind mail i have received from the forum moderator im back again and non of these induvidials who continue with stupid comments will push me out :!: :!: :!:

Nobody is trying to push you out.

Can we just get on with ignoring the people we don't like and stop with the 'how many friends have you got?' routine... I've had enough of that via PM ta.

Shadowcorp
04-07-2010, 12:32 PM
interesting....
But i'm with winny here can't we alll just get over it already. This regurgitation of old post and insults is boring....yawn

Robotic Pope
04-07-2010, 01:51 PM
I

AMAZED she wasn't banned................ NO IM NOT :!: :grin: :!:

trk29

Hello Branko57. Thank your for sharing your posts with me I believe that your posts are valid and see that.

Do you play on Xbox or PS3?
If you are on PS3 add me my psn is TRK29 I will gladly play with you if you want some more people to play with.
__________________________________________________ _______________

None of your friends have defended you...... OH REALLY :confused:

03-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Gilly Senior Member

And as for Branko, for your info she is a lady which admittedly you didn't know but would suggest you start to treat her as one accordingly. :grin:

04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
dkwookie Senior Member

I have played with Branko on BoP for a long time and she has been a great player. Look back at older threads and you will see branko has been great member of the forum. She is a fair player online, doesn't cheat and I enjoy covering her in team battles.Time to knock this one on the head I think.

Branko I will be online tonight if you fancy some matches in arcade

YOU are attacking friends of your friends....... OH REALLY :confused:

Mr. ROBOPOPE,

HERE SOME UNBEATEABLE FACTS HOW MUCH BELOWED & RESPECTED PERSON YOU THINK YOU ARE..... KEEP DREAMING :grin:

About Me
About Robotic Pope

Statistics

Friends......... OOPS, Robotic Pope has not made any friends yet :!: :!: :!:

WHO IS FOOLING WHO HERE :confused:

OVER & OUT :!:

I'm sorry guys I really want this to be over, but we cannot let Branko think it is ok to post like this. YOU MAY NOT SPAM PEOPLES PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Also Branko why do you keep referring to the number of friends on this forum? I do not use the friend system on this forum, I have nothing to gain by doing so. I know who my friends are and they know me, we don't need a boasting list to see who has the most friends. You can search my name on the forum and you will find all the info on what my friends think of me.

Also your friends cannot defend how you acted on this forum. Your examples are of your friends talking about your actions while playing BoP on PS3, that is none of my concern and does not have anything to do with what angered me. You have acted despicably on this forum and deserve to be banned. You are now using people words out of context and using them for you own uses. There is no way trk29 would send you a polite message basicly saying you have a valid reason to call people out and insult them with bad language.

PS. Branko your use of quotes is terrible. I took me 10 minutes to fix who said what so my post made sense. Please learn to use codes properly for when you join a different forum.

winny
04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
And so it came to pass, that the forum in the knigdom of BoP was once again littered with the incomprehensible typing of the Dark one.. And the confused bodies of her prey..

And tho one man stood in a shiny beacon of light, shining and saying "thou hast had enuff of your shit" staring into the face of certain spamming...The Dark Mistress(TM) still defied logic, inspite of the fact that she was wrong..

And many came to look and to say "**** this I'm off to a different forum" and "Is she still at it!? and then to turn away in despair.

And so, the once mighty Forum in the Kingdom of BoP, was cruelly robbed of it's few remaining personalities and was forever more only to be used only for the odd 'How do I do the Hornets Nest?' and 'What are combat flaps?' type questions.

dkwookie
04-07-2010, 05:45 PM
And so it came to pass, that the forum in the knigdom of BoP was once again littered with the incomprehensible typing of the Dark one.. And the confused bodies of her prey..

And tho one man stood in a shiny beacon of light, shining and saying "thou hast had enuff of your shit" staring into the face of certain spamming...The Dark Mistress(TM) still defied logic, inspite of the fact that she was wrong..

And many came to look and to say "**** this I'm off to a different forum" and "Is she still at it!? and then to turn away in despair.

And so, the once mighty Forum in the Kingdom of BoP, was cruelly robbed of it's few remaining personalities and was forever more only to be used only for the odd 'How do I do the Hornets Nest?' and 'What are combat flaps?' type questions.

Winny you should be writing Tolkien style books :-)

This whole thing should be reolved in the game....at dawn...with B17s at 500 yards

Robotic Pope
04-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Branko, I give up fighting, you are clearly incapable of understanding everything that I say and I just want this to end now.

But Please, Please understand this, I make it very simple. PLEASE, In future, do not spam the forum (multiple posts in a row) and do not spam peoples Private messages. Please do not swear and use bad language aimed at other people even if they really deserve it.

If this is the first forum you have joined then maybe I can forgive you your bad post writing skill. But please try to learn. You may be posting in capital letters so you can read it better but in forums it means that you are shouting which is considered rude.
If you want to use quotes in your post, preview your post before sending to make sure the qoutes are working right otherwise words become said by the wrong person. I'm trying to help so please don't flame me again.

Oh and by the by, I and most people learn forum stuff by themselves.

Lexandro
04-08-2010, 12:38 AM

lmfao, thats some epic shiznit. Dr Spock approves;

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4167/largequantitiesofwinhe4.jpg (http://img134.imageshack.us/i/largequantitiesofwinhe4.jpg/)

And as for Branko, only one thing will suffice;

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/67/633861722165693585facep.jpg (http://img691.imageshack.us/i/633861722165693585facep.jpg/)

Spln_Sir
04-08-2010, 12:51 AM
I've almost wore the x off my controller texting Branko. A lot of what we have said to each other in the past wasn't nice. I have found that she is like an M & M; under here hard exterior is a soft sweet center. She doesn't curse at me anymore when I shoot her down. Now we only text nice things to each other.

FOZ_1983
04-08-2010, 01:06 AM
I see branko posts a huge amount of spam and seems to love causing trouble when it should of blown over a week back. So why is it that the others who recieve such spam are singled out and given grief?

Fair play if you wish to do it but also give branko her fair share of stick to, she's done nothing but come in and cause trouble between people.

Im not taking sides, not saying anyone is to blame, but this childish behaviour has to stop!!

Soviet Ace
04-08-2010, 01:50 AM

But all was not lost too soon, for in the Kingdom of BoP (and other tidbit things here and there,) the great Soviet power rose up from the burned and charred land, with food for those displaced and weapons for those unable to defend themselves proper. The people of the Kingdom rejoiced, and all through the land the cheers of thanks to the Soviet power could be heard along side the Soviet Internationale as the rest continued to fight and the Soviet power kept those in its borders safe.

Hey you forgot the best part.... :cool:

Soviet Power (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCFibtD3H_k)

bobbysocks
04-08-2010, 07:54 AM
And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

winny
04-08-2010, 07:58 AM
FIFTH : DO NOT STUCK YOUR NOSE INTO FOREGIN BUSINNESS IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE CASE AND DO NOT JUDGE A PERSON YOU NEVER MET AND YOU WILL AVOID UNNECESSARY TROUBLE

Take your own advice. Caps is shouting.. just because you are unaware of it dosn't change that, And you've repeatedly judged me via PM

The simple truth is that you don't have to react in the way you do. You choose to react that way.

winny
04-08-2010, 09:38 AM
And so it was that a terrible power in the east was woken from it's deep slumber.
The all knowing Soviet Ace prepared his mighty armies with much singing and flag waving and uploding of videos to the realm of youtube. His armies rose up, but, due to the shoddy workmanship of communist workers, everything broke and he was left to ponder the fact that, unless you are in charge, communism is a bit rubbish.

From somewhere far far away a great wookie looked on bemused. He was not used to being in bad monty python/lord of the rings rip offs and so decided to go home, to Arcade... but not before stopping off at endor for a quick bite to eat from the fly through. For sadly since the demise of the construction contract with the empire, the Ewoks were forced to sell themselves as fast food for Passing spacemen and the like. Wookie was starving and was gonna go for the chief chirpa burger with a side order of wicket toes. Sad, but very tasty.

The Holy Church of the mechanoid could not even tame the creature. Even his most holly highness the robotic pope could not reaosn with it..

The dark one did scream and holler, but no one heard because none of them had the time to decipher the strange scrawl for they were at work and the boss was watching..so instead scrolled down past it to see if anyone had said something funny or something.

JOED70
04-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Please collect up all your old stamps and send them to the Kingdom Of BOP .

Some one needs to mail them selves some where new .

dkwookie
04-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I don't have anything more to say on this, so here's some more classic Python

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVxM5IBLeU4

JOED70
04-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Wookie :

I think this is a better choice for this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

But my video link posting skills are lacking so I defer to your greatness

hahah

Edit I see now that it worked the power of the force is strong .
Thank you oh furry one

winny
04-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Branko..
Wow.. you're taking this really seriously. I must take you ages to go through all the posts ever written..

Unfortunately I can't go back through yours because you apparently only joined the forum in Feb this year.... I must have imagined that you were posting on here last year, because you told me that you only joined in Feb.

Sadly you miss the point of everything I say and just argue and nit pick and talk symantics.

Why don't you stop with the obsessive (I use that word knowingly) behaviour.

It is not acceptable among adults to just run around shouting everyone down. It's childish. If you have a problem then just tell us what it is and then leave it.

Why do you keep going over and over the past?
Why has your account only been active on here since Feb?
Why do you keep PM'ing people who you obviously don't like?
Why do you automatically expect people to respect you because your husband was a B-17 pilot when you neither ask or care about other peoples DIRECT FAMILY...? We've a son of a P-51 pilot and the grandson of a Lancaster Pilot on here.. both of who, you've had a go at.
What makes you so special that the common rules of internet forums (Caps=SHOUTING!) don't apply?
Why are you so rude?
So please tell me, what is your problem?

But you won't.. you never answer any sensible questions.

JOED70
04-08-2010, 11:47 AM
)

After returning home from Adriatic to find my Family and my home gone........

HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN ???

The stress of being a spouse to a man who did 3 UN tours in 4 years took thier toll . Its hard enough to be a happy couple . Being a witness to the Genocide in Rewanda (most victims were haqcked to death with machettes bullets are expensive) and being powerless to doing any thing to stop it left me a empty shell of a human for long time . Thankfully I was able to focuss on my kids and rescue them from the (warzone) that became my marraige.

My Kids with out a doubt saved my life . and today as I celebrate my 4th anniversery with my new Wife I am greatfull for the second chance .
and her never ending love and support .

JOED70
04-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Thank you Branko

That is where my rage came from about all this sillyness . I rarely talk about the events of the 90's . All I can say is its been a rough week for me mentaly . Things I had buried deep inside came front and center . Oh those dam synaspses in our brains can do funny thing when they fire in the wrong order .

Now how about bringing that bomber in a strike match some nite and put it to its proper use . Gladly fly with you or against you.

had some great fun with 1 or 2 bombers on team A and 3 or for fighters on team b in Sim last few nites .

Game jsut seems much more relaxed and fun in SIM when you have an objective ie bomb targets or stop the bombers .

FOZ_1983
04-08-2010, 05:51 PM
HI STRANGER :grin:

FIRST : I DID NOT START THIS PARTICULAR THREAD, BLAME "JOED70" :!:

I WAS DONE ALREADY WITH THIS MISSERY BUT THE KIND MAIL WICH I HAVE REALLY RECEIVED FROM THE FORUM MODERATOR HAVE CHANGED MY MIND AND MY RETURN IS FINAL :!:

SECOND : A FAIR SHARE OF STICK :confused: ....... MAYBE THIS SAYING IS SOME KIND OF JOKE WHERE YOU COME FROM BUT CERTAINLY NOT IN GERMANY, I CONSIDER YOUR STATEMENT LIKE A THREAT BUT GUESS WHAT.... I FEAR NO ONE :!:

THIRD : SHE'S DONE NOTHING..... DAMM RIGHT STRANGER, ALL I HAVE DID WAS BLAMING ANOTHER PLAYER FOR INSULTING ME IN FIRST PLACE. BUT SOME INDIVIDUALS DIDN'T LIKE IT AND STARTED THIS LUNACY TOWARDS ME :!:

FOURTH : LIKE I SAID "JOED70" STARTED THIS PARTICULAR THREAD, BLAME HIM LIKE "WOOKIE" ALREADY DID :!:

FIFTH : DO NOT STUCK YOUR NOSE INTO FOREGIN BUSINNESS IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE CASE AND DO NOT JUDGE A PERSON YOU NEVER MET AND YOU WILL AVOID UNNECESSARY TROUBLE :!:

THANK YOU STRANGER ;)

PS : I HAVE TRAVELED THE WORLD, LIVED IN DIFERENT COUNTRY'S BUT NEVER HEARD USING "CAPITAL LETTERS" MEANS SHOUTING :confused:

Branko, look how many posts i have ;) you'll see it is a great deal higher than many others in here. I've been extremely active on this forum ever since i joined and its had its fair shares of ups and downs but at the end of the day this is byfar the greatest community i've had the pleasure to be part of. Now to answer about not knowing foriegn business, i know enough! Just because i dont post it doesnt mean i'm oblivious to what goes on. I just chose to take a back seat and not get involved if it can be helped.

I did not blame your specifically either, i said i didnt know who was to blame but rather than leave it at that you chose to blame JOED, which is extremely infantile and pathetic. Are you familiar with the phrase "it takes two to tango", if not it basically means that nothing can be started without two of you!

And in the world of the internet and forums, USING CAPS IS SHOUTING, i didnt make this rule and neither did anyone on here, but its universally understood online thats its the equivilant of shouting so please refrain from doing it and talk in lower case like the rest of us.

Just let this go. People dislike you yes, big deal, so what!! we all have people that dislike us. We dont start spamming them with PM's etc though. We have friends, friends that make the people that dislike us unimportant.

To make it simple Branko -

Let it go!! Drop it!! No more pointless PM's!!

End this now.

Many thanks. :grin:

Robotic Pope
04-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Good post Foz, I doubt she'll listen to any of it though. She just doesn't understand anything we say or why we are angry. She still believes that this is all about us hating her for flying a B-17. I try to end this politely in my last post with SO many pleases I wore out my S and E keys. She could and should have posted also trying to end this with maybe a small apology for her bad language, but NO she just goes and ignores my attempt and goes on the offensive again blaming Joed70 for starting this thread when it was so obviously instigated by herself with the PM spamming we recieved.

Branko, why can't you listen to what everyone (YES, EVERYONE) here is saying. Please do not once again post peoples quotes saying nice things about you and then say they are defending your forum actions, again you are using these peoples quotes out of context and changing their meaning, this is a rather nasty thing to do. You are using your own friends. Example: I said none of your friends can defend your actions. You then post a quote from Gilly saying to treat you like a lady. You say he is defending your actions. When in fact it was a joke by Gilly (see the smily face) to Markyboybassist to tell him that you were female and not a "Dude" as in a Man. Using their words and changing their meaning is insulting to both Markyboybassist as you are actually implying that he insulted you when he did nothing of the sort, and to Gilly implying that he insulted Markyboybassist.

I say again Branko nobody has defended you actions here. Yes they may have said you can be nice at times but that is different. Your friend wookie has said he can't condone your actions (or anybody else who acts as you did and continue to do).

Now I may have said some things telling you to get out and that you are not welcome and I apologise for that, I was at the time angry at you for calling me a clueless f*&kface for no reason. Thats enough to get most people angry with you. I would gladly exept an apology from you for that. Once again trying to end this so please do it. I don't know how I got into this, I don't play BoP on PS3. All i did was to be offended by your language towards another forum member (another PS3 player that I don't know, but that doesn't matter) and suddenly you jumped on me too.

FOZ_1983
04-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Lets see how it goes eh, hopefully this will now be the end of it :D

Gilly
04-08-2010, 09:03 PM
How much python relates to this thread?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg&feature=youtube_gdata

trk29
04-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Lets keep the forum on topic please. Last thread was a bit disturbing and warnings were handed out for the forum rules being broken.

trk29
04-10-2010, 04:47 AM
I'm sorry guys I really want this to be over, but we cannot let Branko think it is ok to post like this. YOU MAY NOT SPAM PEOPLES PRIVATE MESSAGES.

There is no way trk29 would send you a polite message basicly saying you have a valid reason to call people out and insult them with bad language.

My first message to her I issued a warning for violating forum rules by using foul langauge. Like I would with anyone. I was stating that her posts prior to the urproar were valid with other members, not the ones where she was cursing.

trk29
04-10-2010, 04:52 AM
On another note private messages are meant to be kept private, not posted in the forum for other people to read.

I understand why this was done to defend ones self, but hopefully people will defend one another without doing this. Please keep private messages to yourself.