PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Unlock Trades PS3

JOED70
04-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi folks :

I am looking for someone or few people who would like to do complete the weapons load outs or planes or work on trophies . I am an old school gamer (ADDICT) Have had this game since release. I have spent Hunderd and hundred of hours enjoying single player , and would really like to fully complete. So if you enjoy flying in Realstic or Sim or are an arcade player looking for training or experamenting in Sim or realstic. and we can fly .

Thier is just to much cheese head action in the online to allow you to get some obscure planes or loads .

So it a win win for people who co-operate and do some online tradeing

Msg me on PSN JOED70

P-51
04-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Hi folks :

I am looking for someone or few people who would like to do complete the weapons load outs or planes or work on trophies . I am an old school gamer (ADDICT) Have had this game since release. I have spent Hunderd and hundred of hours enjoying single player , and would really like to fully complete. So if you enjoy flying in Realstic or Sim or are an arcade player looking for training or experamenting in Sim or realstic. and we can fly .

Thier is just to much cheese head action in the online to allow you to get some obscure planes or loads .

Msg me on PSN JOED70

Ill help :) ID is in sig

JOED70
04-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Reaper

Thank you I will be on latter this evening for a bit ill look you up

JOED70
04-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Folks :

I just want to give a shout out and virtual round to the following great PS3 community members for all the help . Hanger is now full and only have few weapons unlocks left so as we say befor we rasie glass here in Nova Scotia

SOCIALBLES!!!!!! and long may your big jib draw:cool::-P:-):cool::grin::grin:

Parallax
Gilly
Rosemyer
Watevaman's
McQ
P51
MIRGIRVIN
KAV
McKinneyJD
MACADEMIC
And Others who's Charlie Sierra I can't remeber

sierrahotel
04-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Would that be a glass of Alexander Keith's?:-P Next time I see you on I'll help with the weapon unlocks. I'm working on unlocking aircraft & weapons myself.

KAV
04-04-2010, 09:35 AM
I to have some weaponunlocks to do so we need to catch up some time.....

Second your salute to the community great flyers :cool:

P-51
04-04-2010, 01:09 PM
As soon as i can get online ima be right to helping you mate! just send me a message!

kozzm0
04-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Hi folks :

Msg me on PSN JOED70

Yeah I'll do some unlocks. I still need the 190f8, the 111h3, and there's one plane I can't remember also... maybe one more, not sure

Unfortunately I'm not sure when I'll be back on, I haven't been on in a week. I got plenty of time lately, but I am one of the refuseniks who won't download update 3.21. I put a lot of work into my linux partition and I'm not giving it up, and I'm fighting Sony pretty hard.

If I can manage to set up a spoof proxy, I might go online... not sure. A lot of people are using DNS spoofs instead, but that's a good way to get your account info phished.

If you play in sim mode, try to get a crowd going there again. I miss battling for deaths instead of kills, but you can't set it up unless there's plenty of people.

<> also since I can't login, maybe somebody could let the old-timers know why I'm absent. Go ahead and add AR_Kozz. I'll be back eventually

P-51
04-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Yeah I'll do some unlocks. I still need the 190f8, the 111h3, and there's one plane I can't remember also... maybe one more, not sure

Unfortunately I'm not sure when I'll be back on, I haven't been on in a week. I got plenty of time lately, but I am one of the refuseniks who won't download update 3.21. I put a lot of work into my linux partition and I'm not giving it up, and I'm fighting Sony pretty hard.

If I can manage to set up a spoof proxy, I might go online... not sure. A lot of people are using DNS spoofs instead, but that's a good way to get your account info phished.

If you play in sim mode, try to get a crowd going there again. I miss battling for deaths instead of kills, but you can't set it up unless there's plenty of people.

<> also since I can't login, maybe somebody could let the old-timers know why I'm absent. Go ahead and add AR_Kozz. I'll be back eventually

I don't get why you need Linux?
Anyway, I'm back on sim so I hope to see your tracer ripping through my plane soon! Lol

JOED70
04-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Thanks guys . Dont understand Sony Linux was a selling point for PS3 ( but so was full backwards compat) .

Anyway I will be playing on Sim pretty much from here out .
I just don't like realistic the aircraft just dont preform the way I think they should ( Gravity and Drag seems to be at half or less ) . That and the games are just way to intense . With auto target lock you allways seems to have at least 2 people on you from the sec you spawn , and it is relentless weaker players rarely get a chance to even realize what is going on let alone try and work on getting better .

Best qoute I have ever that describes I heard yesterday in match lobby yesterday from one of the top players on realistic when asked why he would not join any sim rooms when invited. " I dont like Sim the good players allways jump all over me and its too frustrating going 0 - 15 or higher."

Match starts lovely game puts 3 pros aginst my self and 2 unkowns no mikes and gusse what I as normal end up 0-11 after 6 mins of play. At this point I eject on spawn half a dozen times in row need match to end and I didnt want to dump the match on them.

In Sim My over all kill death maybe be the same but they come at a much slower pace and guese what it gives you enough time to figure out what is going on befor you go down . Also it seems much more rare for 3 planes to be "locked on to a poor rape victim "

kozzm0
04-06-2010, 06:20 AM
I don't get why you need Linux?
Anyway, I'm back on sim so I hope to see your tracer ripping through my plane soon! Lol

It's my backup pc, mainly.

P-51
04-06-2010, 10:12 AM
It's my backup pc, mainly.

Makes sense, can't you just coppy it to a memory stick and onto the comp or is it the princible behind having two 'computors'?

Zegroh
04-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Anybody interested in trading in arcade? I still got some planes left to unlock and for some reason I first want to have all the planes before I start playing realistic and eventually sim.

Ps: sry JOED70, I'm not trying to hijack your topic :oops:

JOED70
04-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Anybody interested in trading in arcade? I still got some planes left to unlock and for some reason I first want to have all the planes before I start playing realistic and eventually sim.

Ps: sry JOED70, I'm not trying to hijack your topic :oops:

No need for sorry thats what the topic is about.

BTW if your doing Trophie tradeing or unlocks that perfect time to try Sim or Real as the exersie senerio takes away pressure of heads up combat .

So if yha see me on Sim Hop on in you cant preform any worse then me

sierrahotel
04-06-2010, 07:41 PM
BTW if your doing Trophie tradeing or unlocks that perfect time to try Sim or Real as the exersie senerio takes away pressure of heads up combat .

Good point. I'll be keeping an eye out for you. Still need the HE-111H3, B-17, and BF-109G10.

I'm not sure why but the B-17 is taking me forever. After the patch it now takes 30 wins on strike using any plane. Would anyone happen to know if that means using any bomber so long as the total wins for all add up to 30, or if it means that all the bombers are eligible but that you have to win 30 with one type? I ask because I believe I have over 20 wins with the A-20 and over 10 wins with the Arado-234.

Zatoichi_Sanjuro
04-06-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm not sure why but the B-17 is taking me forever. After the patch it now takes 30 wins on strike using any plane. Would anyone happen to know if that means using any bomber so long as the total wins for all add up to 30, or if it means that all the bombers are eligible but that you have to win 30 with one type? I ask because I believe I have over 20 wins with the A-20 and over 10 wins with the Arado-234.

I believe the medium bombers don't count. Which would explain why I haven't unlocked the B-17 yet either as I mostly fly Ju-87s in strike. It says "any bomber" on the unlock page though. :confused:

JOED70
04-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Yes it must be a 2 engine bomber took me for ever as well becasue of this

So if yha wana Unlock B17 best way is to have short strike match 10 mins say all Bombers on team A with Fighters Team B

Bombers are sure to win all have to do is drop few loads . And fighters get practice on big targets.

Zegroh
04-07-2010, 09:11 PM
So which bombers are okay?
I've been playing with the A20, would that do?

JOED70
04-07-2010, 09:15 PM
So which bombers are okay?
I've been playing with the A20, would that do?

A20 Belhiem IL4 Ardo or any of the big Henkels

kozzm0
04-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Yes it must be a 2 engine bomber took me for ever as well becasue of this

So if yha wana Unlock B17 best way is to have short strike match 10 mins say all Bombers on team A with Fighters Team B

Bombers are sure to win all have to do is drop few loads . And fighters get practice on big targets.

For all of you without bombers, I've got my proxy spoof working so I'll be online soon. I'd like to join a bomber unlock cause I still need the 10 strike wins with the e3 to get, I forget, something or other.

To get it done quickest, set the match for 3 minutes, and don't do anything at all. When it's your turn to lose, just bail out a couple times.

If you use the arado, you can still score some good hits within 3 minutes, and it gives you credit. I unlocked my b17 mainly with arado.

(about ps3 linux, it is specific for Cell architecture, so it can't be run on any pc. One interesting thing is you can look at game discs and browse them like a pc. On the BOP disk, in the planes folder, there are some planes that aren't on the unlock list.)

sierrahotel
04-08-2010, 07:07 AM
I unlocked the B-17 and BF-109G10 today. Just sorta happened. Anyways I'll be more than happy to help others out. I still need the He-111H-3 which I see kozzmo needs too. I believe its five wins with the BF-109E on strike.

JOED70
04-08-2010, 10:56 AM
I unlocked the B-17 and BF-109G10 today. Just sorta happened. Anyways I'll be more than happy to help others out. I still need the He-111H-3 which I see kozzmo needs too. I believe its five wins with the BF-109E on strike.

Thats the sprit Sierra ..

I will probally not be on tonite as its my aniversery and wife allready complaines about my addiction(ps3) .

But I should be around this weeekend to Host Strike and CTA for those looking for unlocks .

Still need the dam bombs for that underpreforming FW190

Zegroh
04-08-2010, 02:53 PM
A20 Belhiem IL4 Ardo or any of the big Henkels

ok thx, was't too sure since sierra didn't get his B17 after 30 flights with bombers (arado and A20).

I'm currently at 11 wins with A20 and 5 with arado. It doesn't have to be 30 wins with the same bomber, does it? Cuz I like the arado more but I don't want to have done 11 strikes with A20 for nothing :p

JOED70
04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
(about ps3 linux, it is specific for Cell architecture, so it can't be run on any pc. One interesting thing is you can look at game discs and browse them like a pc. On the BOP disk, in the planes folder, there are some planes that aren't on the unlock list.)

What are these mystry birds

Could they be the C-47 and the other AI only craft?

JOED70
04-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Nope just win with any Heavy I used Ardo`and A-20 Il4

Zegroh
04-10-2010, 08:21 PM
quick question here,

I got all the planes and all the weapons (according to the hangar) unlocked, and I did get the trophy for all the planes but not for all the weapons. How come? :s