PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on two Single Missions....

SEE
04-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Realistic or Sim ......makes no difference!

a) Single Mission -Korson - 'Free Hunt'. I managed nine kills on the Transporters and assign wing men, jump cockpits but alway run out of time to get the last one or two.

b) Single Mission - Battle for Berlin - 'Forward Control'. Get the first wave of BF's, two more waves of four appear, get another four or six but my wing men let two or three escape and they get to the other side of the map. I just cannot get to them in time.

Any tips on these two missions......only ones not completed.....:confused:

JOED70
04-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Realistic or Sim ......makes no difference!

a) Single Mission -Korson - 'Free Hunt'. I managed nine kills on the Transporters and assign wing men, jump cockpits but alway run out of time to get the last one or two.

b) Single Mission - Battle for Berlin - 'Forward Control'. Get the first wave of BF's, two more waves of four appear, get another four or six but my wing men let two or three escape and they get to the other side of the map. I just cannot get to them in time.

Any tips on these two missions......only ones not completed.....:confused:

Try Korson on Realstic or Sim Arcade is flawed I think

Same with Berlin I can only beat that on Sim

SEE
04-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Never play Arcade JOED, like my Flaps too much, Sim is my game but even in Realstic can't complete these two. Ah well, something to do when MP is quiet..........

JOED70
04-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Well I just beat that mission on sim other day but I had to use my team to take out heavy haulers I bombed the hell out of airfield and caught any straglers befor they turned final . Same with Berlin proper use of flight was key.

Hope that helps only i was able to doit after 100's of trys

Yakoff
04-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Gave up on Free Hunt a while back. Trying my 40th attempt at Forward Control as we speak. The way the second or third flight of Jerries appear from the middle of the map makes me think they're taking off from an airfield at that point. If that's the case, I would think you might be able to locate said airfield and take them out while they're still on the ground.

SEE
04-04-2010, 04:25 PM
I m not alone then........but the idea of the bombing airfield puzzles me as ther are no bombs on the LA7 in the 'forward control' mission. Anyway, doesn't matter as I have completed it on SIM.

Yakoff, in the Forward Control mission - the first wave of four you intercept and assign your wingmen, they disperse and head for Berlin, kill or damage them, another four appear, same again but focus on any that try to hot foot out of Berlin, then two more waves of four spawn North of Berlin, Kill just one of the eight before they get past Berlin and you win the mission.

JOED70
04-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Well now that I think of it it was rockets . But I thought I was in an Il2 not La7 . Is thier a differnce between consols?

SEE
04-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Well now that I think of it it was rockets . But I thought I was in an Il2 not La7 . Is thier a differnce between consols?

....thats a point...I'm on Xbox...(the poor relation...:grin:)...but I doubt you get those BF's in an IL2 as they are really motoring...........for once their armour plate trully stuffs them......:grin: