PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 Ps3 Pilots Worst Communtiy Ever in Flight Sims

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Let me start off by saying that im a newer Pilot here, but that being said a good one.

My games start off like this....I play 2 minutes of a ten minute game, Get about a 4-1 kill score, Then the host quits...EVERYTIME, and or everyone else.

I make a game, People refuse to enter...Because im too good...lol

How am i supposed to get those online trophies when just about every pilot in this game is deathly affraid of IWILLDE-l-ROYU only two weeks into it?

Im not even good yet...and the whole server avoids me...its a joke....

Yeah, i still get my points and crush you nibs on the leaderboards, but i cant get the damn trophies for wins if everyone of you stinking sore loosers prevent me from winning well earned games.

I have must have played over 500 games already with porb most of them = wins but i dont have a single online trophy thanks to all of the quitter, loosers, and scrubs that play this game.

The ID here is the same on IL- 2

If you see me in your room, just do me a favor and quit the game before you start it. It will save us all a lot of time scrubs

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 01:06 PM
I realize there is nothing i can do to prevent these whininy little babies from quitting every game i play in....

but can the developers please release a patch so if the game ends due to a host quit,

the player with the lead is awarded the win....

The points still counting are fine, but i want the wins for the trohpies as well,

And YES IL-2 devs, I get quit on about 3 out of 4 games i play and its getting annoying

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 01:28 PM
I could care less if no one liked me guy

I want to win the games i deserve to win...Period

If you think your good fine...Ill play you but win or loose i wont quit you out of a win, even if im getting slaughtered.

I Would not have taken this arrogant approach if i didn't get quit on by everyone in this game....You have the ID ...Go ahead and send a friends request.

MAN UP PEOPLE ...

Gilly
03-30-2010, 01:31 PM
It would have maybe been worthwhile to come on here and ask about whether anyone fancied a game or where you could find one rather than stating your god like prowess. All you've done by stating what you have is make yourself a target for the real aces on here ( none of which will ever quit). I'm guessing the reason people won't play with you is more down to you attitude rather than your skill level.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 01:36 PM
What you forums people dont get...

Doesnt matter what i say here, or there

People are going to lose, And rather than take it like a man,

They quit me out of wins,,,

I think this is a prob for all good pilots not just me,

Just like Brakko ...Sent me 20 Psn messages over the weekend crying about "ROCKets"...You guys are whiny little babies...and i wish the whole server would target me...Maybe then id get some real action...

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 01:45 PM
And " my Attitude" has nothing to do with it Gilley

I dont even bother to use the mic durring gameplay...

The aggression you see here, is due to people QUITING...

Why do i have to keep explaining this?

I AM GOOD , I KNOW IT, AND IM NOT AFFRAID TO SAY IT

"Im a jerk because of this" right?

Gilly
03-30-2010, 01:51 PM
What you forums people dont get...

Doesnt matter what i say here, or there

People are going to lose, And rather than take it like a man,

They quit me out of wins,,,

I think this is a prob for all good pilots not just me,

Just like Brakko ...Sent me 20 Psn messages over the weekend crying about "ROCKets"...You guys are whiny little babies...and i wish the whole server would target me...Maybe then id get some real action...

What us forum people do get is that polite requests tend to get more response over arrogant posts. And as for whiny little babies, what was your original post other than that? Sadly the nature of the game allows the host to quit, something which most if not all of us on here appreciate and dislike as much however what we have done by asking on here is get together groups of like minded players who then play games together without fear if quitters. You would have probably have been welcomed to join any number of games hosted by the best community of online players I know.

dkwookie
03-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Which mode are you playing in? And will you be online later?
I have had a bad day and could do with some stress relief

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 01:56 PM
GIlley

When the entire Community here, Screws me out of well earned wins on a daily basis....because i am good...and they dont want me winning for whatever reason

What approach should i take with Them here?

A good one?

Would you?

Think about it please... Im not bsing about 3 out of four games are forfieed every day with me ...how would you feel bro?

f1rebrand
03-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Which mode are you playing in? And will you be online later?
I have had a bad day and could do with some stress relief

Haha. I anticipate a mauling by the Wookie.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Ill be on after 5 pm eastern time zone

I play every mode on arcade

And if you think your going to il- 24 me think again

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 02:11 PM
And on further notice

Tommorrow i will start a thread here naming every single SCRUB That quits on me everyday so that all can see their names

winny
03-30-2010, 02:21 PM
I like this thread.. it's got balls..

However.. Unless you're an outstanding (I don't mean just good) pilot there are at least 4 people on here who will take you apart in arcade. I wouldn't look too hard at the leaderboard either, it's broken.

i suggest you try playing without rockets and see if your quit rate decreases.. it winds people up.. (Not me, I'd just kill you)

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 02:26 PM
For the Last time Forum Members

I am not insultanting any one of you personally..

I just want my games to COUNT? Is that so much to ask?

REALLY?

Im not claiming im number 1...but when you guys all quit every game i play in what do you expect me to think?

I want to play guys,,,I like the game.....I dont want to be cheated out of wins because i am good

THATS ALL

dkwookie
03-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Ill be on after 5 pm eastern time zone

I play every mode on arcade

And if you think your going to il- 24 me think again

I only fly Spitfires. See you later

winny
03-30-2010, 02:36 PM
No it's frustrating and we've all suffered from it. Make friends, find reliable hosts, play the game in good spirit.

Jumping up and down shouting about how we're all wankers isn't really the best way to deal with this. The VAST majority of players who use this forum do not quit.

If you go into a game and repeatedly rocket attack the host then 9 times out of 10 they will quit.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 02:41 PM
wookie

My fav is the spit as well

But this isnt about you and me....anyway...Ive never played you before...

Your not one of those hosts that bailed on me..

We can still play, but if you beat me ...It wont ruin my night...But i wont run from you..or bail if your beating me

Gilly
03-30-2010, 02:45 PM
GIlley

When the entire Community here, Screws me out of well earned wins on a daily basis....because i am good...and they dont want me winning for whatever reason

What approach should i take with Them here?

A good one?

Would you?

Think about it please... Im not bsing about 3 out of four games are forfieed every day with me ...how would you feel bro?

I doubt whether anyone who posts on here would quit. Most feel exactly the same way about quitters, you'll find plenty of posts on here related to it. That said just the title of your thread is enough to get most peoples backs up. Sadly I don't really fly arcade anymore, as much as enjoy the crash bang wallop of it it is full of kids who will just quit when they don't seem to win and I don't want to waste what little time I do get to play this great game. I'll happily join with DK if your about tonight although I will warn you that DK will chew you up and spit you out. He is without question the best arcade fighter pilot. And that is not just my opinion, ask anyone.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I would gladly loose to a pilot better than myself.....

Maybe your right and i went about it in a bad way,

But i really cant find anyone to play with anymore now that im not the one getting shot down.

And i really like the game alot its a shame

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 03:02 PM
And for further disscusioin and understanding...

How are rockets considered a Cheap tactic, when they have no aim whatsoever........

Yet bombing a landed Aircraft in CTA is completely acceptable in most players minds?

In my mind it should be the other way around...but i dont tell people how they should play, so i dont really care either way im good with both anyway

JOED70
03-30-2010, 03:14 PM

How are rockets considered a Cheap tactic, when they have no aim whatsoever........

Yet bombing a landed Aircraft in CTA is completely acceptable in most players minds?

In my mind it should be the other way around...but i dont tell people how they should play, so i dont really care either way im good with both anyway

Well check out Operation Maple Flag post. Its pretty simple join room check attitude at the door and have fun .

BTW rockets vs bombers is okay everyonce and awhile is okay in my books but if it's all you do over and over . That is cheese big blue stinky cheese .

dkwookie
03-30-2010, 03:19 PM

First of all there is no bomb aiming reticle in cta. Second nobody on here ever mentioned this in past as cheese because it's an accepted tactic in the game and also happened very regularly in ww2. Grounded aircraft are bombing targets...fact

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Read the first reply to the OP and you will see..wookie

I got 20 psn messages from her "brakko" over the weekend claiming i was cheap
becaused i Rocketted her B-17,

That is after she Bombed me quite a few times while i was landed on the airfield...but thats not cheap at all in her mind...lol

McKinneyJD
03-30-2010, 03:23 PM
If you make the jump to realistic or sim add me, I'll gladly target you. The thread title alone will assure that.

Cheers mate, try to enjoy the game.

Lexandro
03-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Its a real shame your playing on PS3, as I would absolutely love to hand your arse to you on a silver platter. See its easy to talk big, but until your actually recognised by the community of "pro" players for IL2 your still just a rookie. As many members here will know, I see myself as an arcade master. However as I dont tend to play realistic or sim, I know FOR A FACT that most players here would kill me in those modes more often than not.

So you should be the one to "man up" and step up a level where the real pro pilots are playing instead of all the talk.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 04:04 PM
It looks like from what i read here, that the majority of the adults in this game dont play in arcade mode....but prefer Realistsic or sim

Thats a shame, I dont really like sim/ Realisitic...its just too slow for me to enjoy.

I will apologize for insulting you people here, Im guessing i was running into alot of Teenagers and so on that had no respect for anything, let alone this game.

But in Arcade mode thats all i run into, so i assumed that was what was represented here.

They should really fix the quit thing...it makes me want to get rid of the game if they are going to allow it

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 04:08 PM
I dont need to be recognized by you sir to know that in only two weeks time im ranked below #500 in every single online araced category on the ps3 leader boards....

TWO WEEKS...this games been out since september....

So your right, I dont need you kissing my Arse to know im the Shiznit

ButcherBird
03-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Its a real shame your playing on PS3, as I would absolutely love to hand your arse to you on a silver platter. See its easy to talk big, but until your actually recognised by the community of "pro" players for IL2 your still just a rookie. As many members here will know, I see myself as an arcade master. However as I dont tend to play realistic or sim, I know FOR A FACT that most players here would kill me in those modes more often than not.

So you should be the one to "man up" and step up a level where the real pro pilots are playing instead of all the talk.

i get owned on arcade...cant figure out how to play it correctly. I prefer realistic and sim

this was a funny thread, appreciate the entertainment while i'm at work

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 04:16 PM
ALEXANDRO

ARCADE MASTER..>LMFAO

Prob took you all this time to get to half of my rank...lol

Lexandro
03-30-2010, 04:17 PM
I dont need to be recognized by you sir to know that in only two weeks time im ranked below #500 in every single online araced category on the ps3 leader boards....

ROFL'S. Im ranked in the top 100 for every mode on the 360 in arcade and I haven't played in weeks buddy. So you really do stink. And lets not forget that more than 80% of all players DO NOT play arcade and your simply crap in extremis.

Your ego is laughably overblown.

ALEXANDRO

ARCADE MASTER..>LMFAO

Prob took you all this time to get to half of my rank...lol

Try again kiddo. And PS; Lrn2read, My nicks Lexandro not Alexandro.

dkwookie
03-30-2010, 04:17 PM

top 500 eh? I am a little worried about our match later now.

Seriously though the leaderboards are so broken you could spend two weeks shooting at dover radar stationt and still make the top 100

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 04:20 PM
im sure thats what people say when they have crappy ranks

its ok...They said the same thing as i was climbing the top ten ladder on blazing angels 2 online...

This game is no different...people always fear what they cant conquer

Lexandro
03-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Indeed Wookie, its not even that hard to get the ranks for arcade. He just doesn't get the fact that there are almost certainly LESS than 200 people regularly playing arcade mode on either system.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Talk all your crap on your forums boards Wannabee'

But you cant beat me, and i dare you to prove me otherwise PUNKS!

DO it then talk your crap

until then shut your hole and quit another game you cant win

dkwookie
03-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Mate I just tried to add you as freind on psn and your forum id is not registered. Is that a pipe in the middle?

Lexandro
Talk all your crap on your forums boards Wannabee'

But you cant beat me, and i dare you to prove me otherwise PUNKS!

DO it then talk your crap

until then shut your hole and quit another game you cant win

You sir are a bonafide moron. YOU are the wannabe here, as all the skilled players will show once you even attempt a higher difficulty. And if your such a hot-shot pilot, then feel free to buy a 360 and IL for that and bring your pitiful "skillz" against me any time. My gamertag is in my siggy.

What are you, like 12? How about you grow up some kiddo.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
I joined these boards to call all of you HOMOS out

What you gona do about it?

Talk some more?
lol

dkwookie
03-30-2010, 04:28 PM
I joined these boards to call all of you HOMOS out

What you gona do about it?

Talk some more?
lol

I sent u freind invite and am sat online waiting. Get your ps3 fired up

Lexandro
03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
I sent u freind invite and am sat online waiting. Get your ps3 fired up

I would wish you good luck Wookie but I have a feeling that you wont need it. PS dont forget to fix your flaps/aelerons for Arcade mode.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
have to wait until 5 guy...

I work

gbtstr
03-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Ok, I know we're all thinking it, so I'll say it...I think we've found a candidate for "douche of the week."

dkwookie
03-30-2010, 04:44 PM
have to wait until 5 guy...

I work

Ok I will deal with you after the united match

Shadowcorp
03-30-2010, 05:11 PM
The same man who helped teach some AoD punks a lesson could it? How come i've never seen you in this game before now destroyu?

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey Shadow Corp

Yeah same guy...Whats up man...

All these guys want to do is talk crap, and quit games here...lol

Guess im the same destroyu you remember huh?

Looking foward to flying with you again, I play arcade only though....lol

Good to see some BA vets here....

Shadowcorp
03-30-2010, 05:35 PM
All these guys you talk to on the forums mate are not the same guys you describe in your posts. So be careful there none of these guys are quitters (short of increble lag or many glitch deaths).
I used to play arcade but like gilly said and as you've found out there are many kids that play and will quit if they can't win. Checkout some realistic or simulator games as those who play these modes are less likley to quit.
Watch out for the wookie mate he's a true ace in his spit mkII

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 05:40 PM
You know me im always up for a good fight...Win or loose

Wish you played more arcade...lot of morons over there.

Shadowcorp
03-30-2010, 05:46 PM
i have found arcade to be a little boring of late, mainly because there are only four competitive aircraft the spit mkII hurricane i-16 and i153. Plus the rocket speed of all the aircraft makes my boom and zoom tactics impossible to achieve. That and the incredible amounts of damage needed to destroy a plane.
Every time i try to play it i get annoyed by the mode or by some stupids kids relentless babbling about how great he is or some stupid pop song.....
In realistic i don't have these probelms as every aircraft is competitive in their own way

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah ...

Prob is Realisitic moves to slow for me....All i wanted was for people to give me the wins i deserved,,,,,now im being hunted again...should be interesting...lol

Are any other skulls here?

What about AOD?

I heard ratman was around and about but...Havent seen any of our "old friends" yet...lol Otto I would have guessed would be all over IL-2, he loved those old planes...lol

Funny how this got everyone all Riled up, Especially since aside from the Bavado...Everyone agrees with me that the quitting sucks and needs to go

Shadowcorp
03-30-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm sure you'll recognise a few of the skulls on il2, but as for AOD they claimed they were going to come in and dominate this game but instead they dominate the biggest flop of flight games "heroes over europe". I've seen otto and kfam on il2 but not in some time. The last AOD we played on il2 got a swift beating and never came back, most had quit before the game finished.
So in retrospect not having those gang banging AoD punks in here automatically makes this games community far superior to ba2 and hoe.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 06:14 PM
If wookie is half as good as Solo was.....

Should be a good match

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 06:15 PM
I ran into Solo in Hawx....

She is still a beast...lol

Shadowcorp
03-30-2010, 06:17 PM
wookie doesn't big himself up as much as it (solo) did and he's a better shot

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 06:22 PM
but can he turn like her is what im worried about...lol

Gilly
03-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah ...

Prob is Realisitic moves to slow for me....All i wanted was for people to give me the wins i deserved,,,,,now im being hunted again...should be interesting...lol

Funny how this got everyone all Riled up, Especially since aside from the Bavado...Everyone agrees with me that the quitting sucks and needs to go

I think what's got everyone riled up was the fact that you walked in giving it the big I am as well as calling the the community. Couple that to the fact you then lower yourself further by resorting to abuse. The one thing I've learnt since I started playing this game in October is that respect is earned not by what you say but by what you do. And as for Branko, for your info she is a lady which admittedly you didn't know but would suggest you start to treat her as one accordingly. Quitters sadly are a part of this game, hence why most people play with people they know
won't and who can actually demonstrate skill. As for the fact you state your reputation as a killer on the scoreboards only goes to demonstrate that you are still new to this game as if you'd taken time to have a look
through the topics on here you would know, as most veterans do, that the scoreboards are screwed and not
representation of performance. Perhaps, as you had stated earlier, if you had approached your posting with slightly
more thought you wouldn't have created the venom and spite which you subsequently have. Anyway, who am I to
say, you don't know me nor do you know how good I am or am not but one thing is clear, you'll be a lot more
humble after meeting DK

Shadowcorp
03-30-2010, 06:26 PM
i beat solo in turns in a 109 in ba2 and again in a su 47 in hawx, wookie i rate better than solo for attitude and ability, he's got very short turns to boot

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 06:42 PM
Well if you ever want to play arcade shadow...your always welcome to join me...It would be good to see some old faces as well..

P-51
03-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Solo eh? Never herd of him/her.

Well.. its a pitty that you dont play sim.. Though Im sure you wouldnt turn down a chalange to prove 'skillz'.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Admit it

You all had something fun and interesting to do today with your lives thanks to this thread and my "cocky American Attitude"....LMFAO

Nice to meet you all...look forward to playing with you soon...:)

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 07:21 PM
And BTW

"there is a new sheriff in town"....

For brakko.or whatever her name is......LOL!!!!!

P-51
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Take it thats a no to the challange on sim.. I was looking forward to kicking ass..

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 07:32 PM
nah i aint no good in sim......

dkwookie
03-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Solo eh? Never herd of him/her.

Solo? He smooches the princess while the wookie flies the Falcon

Robotic Pope
03-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Wow this thread has livened up the forum.

This is my view.

Arcade = Big Ego children.

Sim = Adults with respect for other players.

Realistic = A mix of both.

Conclusion: If you want to play a game with nice people that don't quit or insult you, Don't play ARCADE.

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Hey Wookie

You better be as good as these noobs think you are buddy

Because if not you are going to get your ass kicked.

BRIGGBOY
03-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey Wookie

if i was you i would go find a pair of knitting needles because you are going to have to knit yourself a new arsehole after DK has finished with you. and another thing how can you call hawx a flight sim.

nuklhed808
03-30-2010, 08:55 PM
For the Last time Forum Members

I am not insultanting any one of you personally..

I just want my games to COUNT? Is that so much to ask?

REALLY?

Im not claiming im number 1...but when you guys all quit every game i play in what do you expect me to think?

I want to play guys,,,I like the game.....I dont want to be cheated out of wins because i am good

THATS ALL

Hahahahahahaha....With words like "scrubs, loosers, quitters" etc. you insult us all, personally!!! I have started a few threads and commented on others in this forum, many about the great community in IL-2, but you my friend take the cake. Excuse me, the whole bakery! For someone who claims to be "The King of The Skies", your attitude as "King" are lacking. Your whinning about all the crybabies, and inability to get your coveted trophies only shows what a big baby you are. Hey people quit, loose internet connection, so on and so forth... DEAL WITH IT. That has happened to all of us and we're still playing. it's VERY obvious your attitude makes it undesirable to play with you. But I'd be happy to riddle your silly little ride full of holes, and watch your attitude plummet to the ground in flames. PSN watermanr7, realistic and sim

BRIGGBOY
03-30-2010, 09:01 PM
he doesnt play realistic or sim. i think that says it all

Lexandro
03-30-2010, 09:12 PM
he doesnt play realistic or sim. i think that says it all

Hey, less of that. I dont really play realistic or sim, but I dont run around saying everyone else sucks. I know my overall skill is high enough, I just do not have the experience or the inclination to play those modes. As I've said before, for a flight sim I play on the PC. I use my console for arcade playm so thats hte mode I stick to with BoP.

Dont make assumptions based on gameplay mode, there are still good people and players on arcade mode.

BRIGGBOY
03-30-2010, 09:24 PM
Hey, less of that. I dont really play realistic or sim, but I dont run around saying everyone else sucks. I know my overall skill is high enough, I just do not have the experience or the inclination to play those modes. As I've said before, for a flight sim I play on the PC. I use my console for arcade playm so thats hte mode I stick to with BoP.

Dont make assumptions based on gameplay mode, there are still good people and players on arcade mode.

yeah but you are not making out that you are the greatest player to ever play a flight sim

Soviet Ace
03-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Wow this thread has livened up the forum.

This is my view.

Arcade = Big Ego children.

Sim = Adults with respect for other players.

Realistic = A mix of both.

Conclusion: If you want to play a game with nice people that don't quit or insult you, Don't play ARCADE.

That's what I've realized too. I think it's because most who get the ego's (not everyone in Arcade, but a few) see their planes as these wildly crazy HAWX like aircraft, just WW2? Just my interpretation of the whole thing.

Hey Wookie

I've been kinda following this thread, and it seems that you're only saying these things for three reasons.

1. Your ego is so big from playing Arcade BoP, that you think you're seemingly unbeatable and die very rarely. Though from playing Realistic from time to time, and hearing about Arcade, I don't see much of a difference between the two besides some more accurate dynamics to the flight models in Realistic. (Speed, Stalls, etc.) So really, you should have no problem flying in Realistic than you would in Arcade.

2. You're just doing this to get peopled hyped up, and get that adrenaline flowing, so people will want to dogfight you... When actually on these boards, all you had to do is kindly ask for a match, and one of the many who fly Arcade/Realistic on here, would have probably accepted your challenge without all this arguing and shit talking.

3. You really don't have much people skills, and your first post insulting some people, is the only way you know how to reach out to those playing the game?

Just my opinion on what I've seen.

if i was you i would go find a pair of knitting needles because you are going to have to knit yourself a new arsehole after DK has finished with you. and another thing how can you call hawx a flight sim.

Don't worry, many in the past have come on here and mistaken HAWX as a flight sim. It's not too big of a common occurrence anymore, but before BoP came out, these forums were at times teamed with some people saying HAWX was such a flight sim.

Ratman91101
03-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Heres my nickles worth.#1 as previously stated you play in a childrens playground in this game.#2 How can you brag agout being kick ass in a sim game when you dont play a sim mode?#3 as of my last update in youre ass whoopin.U QUIT! What a cheese dick.You ever want another.Look me up.I`m alway`s here waiting for whiny little rocket masters.I got something 4 ya.Or maybe u should go back to BA2 sissy. RAT OUT!!!!

IWILLDES-l-ROYU
03-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Well i thought you would all be happy to know that i did play dkwookie...

and to be fair...he not only won, but he kicked me ass..(9-2) .pretty bad.

But is there a point here? Maybe...I did call some of you out...I did play one of you...whom was very good btw...aND I MANED UP...NOT ONLY DID I TAKE MY LOSS

BUT I EVEN CAME BACK HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT....LOL

lETS TAKE A LESSON FROM THIS...iF I CAN DO IT SO CAN THE IL-2 SERVER

hENCE THE POINT OF MY ORRIGINAL COMPLAINT...IF HOST ISNT WINNING HOST IS QUITTING,,,,

aND RATMAN PLEASE...AOD ISNT HERE TO JUMP ME WITH 10 GUYS LIKE YOU USED TO DO WHILE I WAS NUMBER 6 ON BA2 SO U CAN LICK MY WAD...

P-51
03-30-2010, 10:38 PM

But is there a point here? Maybe...I did call some of you out...I did play one of you...whom was very good btw...aND I MANED UP...NOT ONLY DID I TAKE MY LOSS

hENCE THE POINT OF MY ORRIGINAL COMPLAINT...IF HOST ISNT WINNING HOST IS QUITTING,,,,

aND RATMAN PLEASE...AOD ISNT HERE TO JUMP ME WITH 10 GUYS LIKE YOU USED TO DO WHILE I WAS NUMBER 6 ON BA2 SO U CAN LICK MY WAD...

Well done for being a man. Now you've proved yourself a man I challenge you to a Sim 1v1. You have proven you can take defeat so no reason for not accepting really!

Robotic Pope
03-31-2010, 12:10 AM

Huh? Are you now boasting about your being a good looser? Wow you deserve a prize :roll:

You are expected to win or lose well. Boasting about it makes you sound childish.

I find it funny how you didn't even notice you hit caps lock half way through your post and continued to press shift for where the capitals should be.

Ratman91101
03-31-2010, 12:50 AM
You obviously mistake me for your little boyfriend.Have him lik your wad.AOD hunted you bcause youre noy shit.Iam Skullbreaker 101st. Maybe you are so lost inside that swollen grate to remember I only played you on a couple of occasions.Allthough fairly formatble.I got the better end of you.If you were hunted by AOD.Join the club.They had a compitition for a big screen on killing me.At any rate.My offer stands.1v1.So if you need another nosebleed for calling some1 out.Please.Let me be next. RAT OUT!!!

edal86
03-31-2010, 12:58 AM
ha, this was the funniest material I have read since Kurt Vonnegut's :)

You guys should create an Arcade 1v1 championship, it would not be a bad idea

Lexandro
03-31-2010, 12:59 AM
ha, this was the funniest material I have read since Kurt Vonnegut's :)

You guys should create an Arcade 1v1 championship, it would not be a bad idea

Thats not a bad idea Edal. The PS3 folks should really set that up some time soon ;) .

bobbysocks
03-31-2010, 01:32 AM
780 views...81 (including this ) posts....since 8 something this morning. anyone know what the record is...and is it a full moon today?

Ratman91101
03-31-2010, 01:53 AM
"Don`t bogart that joint my friend." LOL You must b stoned.This whole thread`s topic is like a snowball rolling downhill.I for 1 wont lower my standard of play for him or any1 else.A true dogfight comp. should b held in realistic.I`m more than ready to try to organize 1.

bobbysocks
03-31-2010, 07:18 AM
ok, Ratmann... tell me who sang that song and the movie it was in!!! and win a years supply of Hunky Dory Nutty Chews! If you were born after 1960...OR have no interest in motorcycles.... you are screwed....
Be a man and dont F'n google it.....when i fly against you i have no such advantage.... & i will do the same for any question u pose to me..... but i do agree this thread has been a TOTAL waste of time....but it was like a train wreck...you couldnt help but watch it play out...........

i lied....ask me why if you actually give a rats ass.......in a PM ... and i will honestly tell you

dkwookie
03-31-2010, 07:49 AM
Well after you quit the first match at 25 - 0 I feared the worst but thanks for coming back for a rematch. It was a good battle and you flew very well.
It was great to actually get excited about a match again. While I was waiting for you I had a couple of games and host quit both when things got hairy for them.
Anyway after all the bluster you are a good pilot. Try some more polite posts and you will find a lot of great players on here to fly with

Gilly
03-31-2010, 08:05 AM
Well after you quit the first match at 25 - 0 I feared the worst but thanks for coming back for a rematch. It was a good battle and you flew very well.
It was great to actually get excited about a match again. While I was waiting for you I had a couple of games and host quit both when things got hairy for them.
Anyway after all the bluster you are a good pilot. Try some more polite posts and you will find a lot of great players on here to fly with

I'm sorry did you say he quit........ I thought that was the reason he originally posted???

Rosemeyer78
03-31-2010, 08:24 AM
Ok, I know we're all thinking it, so I'll say it...I think we've found a candidate for "douche of the week."

:grin: :grin: :grin:

dkwookie
03-31-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm sorry did you say he quit........ I thought that was the reason he originally posted???

Yeah I had 1v1 dogfight set up, 100 score limit and no time limit. He quit at 25 - 0 said didn't want to play to 100 without a timer

Gilly
03-31-2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah I had 1v1 dogfight set up, 100 score limit and no time limit. He quit at 25 - 0 said didn't want to play to 100 without a timer

And I thought he wasn't a quitter...... Well he stated he wasn't! Yet another pile of bollocks!
And as for a time limit, 100 would have only taken you what 15/ 20 minutes!!!

dkwookie
03-31-2010, 10:36 AM
20 mins max

let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Kidrock40
03-31-2010, 02:36 PM
LMFAO !!!!! Man look @ all this good SH*t im missing !!! I wish i just could have been in those missions to fly "observation" ......... this is too funny !!!! ...... BTW Good to see you on here Rattman. If your still sending me invites im not ignoring you ... ask Gilly he has the story......... God i hate my wife !!!! :evil: Have good day all :grin:

CRANNY
03-31-2010, 07:53 PM
Let me start off by saying that im a newer Pilot here, but that being said a good one.

My games start off like this....I play 2 minutes of a ten minute game, Get about a 4-1 kill score, Then the host quits...EVERYTIME, and or everyone else.

I make a game, People refuse to enter...Because im too good...lol

How am i supposed to get those online trophies when just about every pilot in this game is deathly affraid of IWILLDE-l-ROYU only two weeks into it?

Im not even good yet...and the whole server avoids me...its a joke....

Yeah, i still get my points and crush you nibs on the leaderboards, but i cant get the damn trophies for wins if everyone of you stinking sore loosers prevent me from winning well earned games.

I have must have played over 500 games already with porb most of them = wins but i dont have a single online trophy thanks to all of the quitter, loosers, and scrubs that play this game.

The ID here is the same on IL- 2

If you see me in your room, just do me a favor and quit the game before you start it. It will save us all a lot of time scrubs

Hello, I will be happy to inform Guns and Howz of your presence.

My deepest apologies to all pilots on this forum. We Yanks will be happy to "instruct" this wayward individual. Peace

Ratman91101
04-01-2010, 02:33 AM
And the awnser is Buffalo Springfield? And the movie is Easy Rider!And awnser #3 is 1961.lolWheres my candy ? lol

bobbysocks
04-01-2010, 07:20 AM
close but NO cigar. 1968/9 depending. yes, it was from the easy rider soundtrack. you really do get points for that...AND since it was done in a folk genre..the buffalo springfield guess is both and excellent and logical guess. but...alas...they were a 1 hit wonder. i wore this album out as a teen...and i have a really SAD F'n story too...but first. the artist? i commend you and not googling it. you are a man! it was " the fraternity of man" only stinking thing they ever did!! ok want to hear a sad story...?? u are whether you want to or not....and I kick my own ass for this every day. i was so enamored with this movie and that i wanted to make a jacket like peter fonda's. in a locker( my father's) in our basement were 2 very good candidates. one was a Sears A2 knock off....pretty decent actually but a bit baggy. the other ( slit my F'n wrists ) was my dad's ww2 honest to God A2....WITH 11 & 1/2 swastikas on the left shoulder ( air and ground kills)...the crow riding the cobra shooting a machine gun ( the 364th SQ symbol) on the right....oh the back.....a 51 with the yellow and red checkered nose....yellow rudder......flying in the clouds ( cant remember if the lettering said the 364th SQ or the 357th FG... but it was beautiful. I DID ask my dad IF i could have one of the 2....and told him up front what i wanted to do with it...showing him the album cover. he told me to take his old flight jacket...i could cry right now...i did and i dyed it black and stitched an american flag on the back ( and practically got thown out of school for wearing it). my dad called the principal and read him the riot act...OMG what i wouldnt give to have that jacket right now. sometimes you dont know you have a precious thing....and you squander it...and regret it the rest of your life.... and now for something completely different (monty python)...what is the airspeed of a coconut laden swallow....ok an english swallow????

scottyvt4
04-05-2010, 02:09 PM

OMG this thread is epic made LOL in places and at times .............. there was some http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/vader-fail.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/vader-fail.jpg)

but my tuppens worth is arcade is fun fun fun easy pickings but dispise the quiting hosts and bomber rammers really hack me off :)

and the other modes more serious but equally as good ... air races and such are an amazing addition to proceedings!!!

happy flying :cool:

Gilly
04-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Scottys ALIVE!!!!!!!

siteseeker
04-07-2010, 06:21 PM

if dk won 9 vs 2... it must have been his warm up game