PDA

View Full Version : I have a few questions regarding armored princess

poodle
03-18-2010, 04:57 PM
1. is it true gold/crystals you find are based on how little of them you have at the time? so putting points into the 'less crystals to learn spells' talent is sort of a waste?

2. how much affect does army morale, attack/defense, etc. have? i've already played through once and i don't notice that much of a difference even if i use a wanderer scroll that up's my attack by 10, the difference isn't very noticeable imo. i'm not sure about army morale either since its difficult tell the difference between poor morale vs happy to me in what they do....

3. i guess when an item has a race attached to it, but says "attack +4" with no specific unit listed for the +4 attack, the item bonus still applies to everyone regardless of race?

4. what are you guys using mainly to revive lost units? i'm playing on hard right now and i can't seem to find something practical to revive my units like i did in kings bounty. resurrection and sacrifice only work on certain units, and even then they only restore a very small number of units. how are some of you keeping your low hp units you might use alive while not having to replace them constantlly? i've noticed the ai always focuses on the weakest range unit generally, where they take a beating, and for the life of me i can't figure out a way to keep them alive without replacing them.