PDA

View Full Version : dragon??

carlec
03-07-2010, 07:03 PM
I see people talking about a pet dragon. Does that come later? And since the discussion about dragons has something to do with "rage," what does that do? So far in my limited experience, I don't see what to do with the rage that accumulates? Is there some button to press when the rage wheel goes all red?

And in that bit about the dragon, I saw some talking about using the dragon to dig. My title is Treasure Seeker---is that just what every new player ends up as? Can I dig during a battle?

Vomaxx
03-07-2010, 07:27 PM
I believe the pet dragon is in Armored Princess, not King's Bounty. In KB, you will receive a "Rage Box" fairly early, after completing some Royal quests. Managing the creatures in it is a big part of the game.

Vomaxx
03-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Yes, Royal Treasure Seeker is always the title. You can dig by pressing the D key or clicking on the shovel in the lower right, on the map compass. However, you need not spend a lot of time doing that. A shaft of light will descend to tell you when you can find something. (This shaft is not the same as the permanent ones you see in dungeons, which are light coming through holes in the roof.)

carlec
03-07-2010, 07:30 PM
OH, cool--thank you. I saw that box thing (in the player window, bottom left?) and wondered about that. I suppose I'll be told what to do with that when I get there in the game?

Vomaxx
03-07-2010, 07:31 PM
You will be able to carry on extensive conversations with all four inhabitants of the Rage Box.

carlec
03-08-2010, 09:49 PM
OK, so just back from actually completing a quest. :)

So, I'm fighting. My upper red rage circle is full. Now what?

Is that useless, meaning nothing till I get the rage creatures in "the box?"

Vomaxx
03-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Correct. Until you get the rage box (and activate at least one of its inmates--they will tell you how to do that) Rage is useless.