PDA

View Full Version : beginner question armor

carlec
03-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone--old time gamer, new KBtL player--like the look so dove in. After just starting, I have several questions, but I thought it best to split them into a few different emails.

What is the point of armor or things for my character if my character never actually goes into battle? I chose a Paladin, got the sword and now some other things for his body. I can't figure out what the point is? One thing I put on helped my mana but took away intelligence. If I'm never in battle, why does it matter?

This applies to what to purchase as well--why spend money on armor, etc...upgrades?

Vomaxx
03-07-2010, 07:30 PM
I believe you will find yourself in battle fairly frequently as the game progresses. :)

carlec
03-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks--I do know that, but your character (or mine at least) is not physically in the battle. He's not on the battle-map, but only pictured in the top left picture circle. So, what's the point of armor or the other upgrades?

Vomaxx
03-08-2010, 03:22 AM
Your character's stats are added to those of your troops. If you have an Attack of 5, the attack of all your troops is increased by 5. You can see this by clicking on your units and noticing the "before and after" numbers.