PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to 1C Company and/or Katauri

pavned
02-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Following the tennis-style tournament idea of Lord_Ludwig for units battle, I think it would be great to play custom battles where you have the option to choose your opponent army and even customize the hero you against. Kinda of a Mortal Kombat game but using the battle system of Kings Bounty. Could be call Kings Bounty: Battle Arena!

In this era of everything portable and the growing numbers of ipod and other personal devices with the ever growing numbers of games developped for them I think it would be very good for the fans and the enterprises to develop that game has a ppas. Could attract a large number of new gamer and fan to the game. Since the battle engine already exist, it would only need adaoptive work to migrate for those console. Plus, only for a battle, no need to have super graphics. I think the Ipod Touch could offer the best plateform for that.

Maybe one of the game programmers could do it on his own and start his own business...
;)

PS Please rickah88 no comments on this, we all know you want a hard copy of the game. But since Ipod apps are only downloadable please don'T ask for a hard copy of the apps too!

DGDobrev
02-19-2010, 07:42 PM
I second that idea.

It will be cool to be able to set up your own battles, kinda like a small freeplay mod available through the campaign switcher.

Hento
02-21-2010, 01:42 AM
I think nobody official ever reads these forums, it's just not that kind of a company. The same was the case with KB:The Legend.

Mandea
02-21-2010, 08:04 AM
You're wrong, they do read it.
a very nice idea by the way.

Hento
02-21-2010, 01:59 PM

In that case-

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11377&highlight=camera

there is still hope.

Metathron
02-21-2010, 02:26 PM
What leads you to believe officials do read these forums and pass the suggestions made here on to folks that "matter", i.e. the developers?

rickah88
02-21-2010, 02:44 PM
@Pavned,

I'm sorry some of us are too busy to worry about gaming on ipods. It's called being a productive member of society, not gaming 24/7. Thanks for thinking about me though!

Mandea
02-21-2010, 03:51 PM
What leads you to believe officials do read these forums and pass the suggestions made here on to folks that "matter", i.e. the developers?

very simple, many complaints about KB TL have been adressed.

Metathron
02-21-2010, 05:18 PM
very simple, many complaints about KB TL have been adressed.

It's simple alright, but not necessarily true.

Mandea
02-21-2010, 05:52 PM
In hits case it is very true. you can believe what you want in the end. don't like? don't play :D

Metathron
02-21-2010, 06:06 PM
In hits case it is very true. you can believe what you want in the end. don't like? don't play :D

Huh? No need to get defensive about your theory. That many inadequacies from TL have been fixed is not any kind of proof of developers reading these forums, it's just supposition on your part.

Mandea
02-21-2010, 06:34 PM
maybe, but it's not proof they aren't either. so....as long as those things are fixed, I think it' s a pretty safe bet. you asked a question in the beginning, I gave you an answer, I'm not forcing you to comply. :). unless a developer or a moderator will tell you for sure, you won't be given a satisfactory answer.

now, what other forums do you think they read? there is the russian one, not enough.
it's obvious there are some problems in TL the developers couldn't have discovered alone.

Metathron
02-21-2010, 06:50 PM
What bothered me was your initial statement to Hento:

which was not and cannot be backed up unless one of the officials steps out from the wings and confirms it.

But let's not get bogged down in semantics. What matters in the end is that the game keeps improving one way or another.

Hento
02-21-2010, 11:07 PM
What matters in the end is that the game keeps improving one way or another.

no, it doesn't.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11377&highlight=camera

same extremely annoying but easily fixable problem from The Legend carried on to the expansion and still not addressed.

Metathron
02-21-2010, 11:44 PM
According to your dazzling logic, due to the hugely important and overlooked camera "issue", the game is not improving? Dude, you're hilarious!

Let's assume the developers do read the boards - do you expect them to pick up on and eliminate every minor annoyance a player thinks up? And before you reassume your soap box post again, this IS, at the very best, a minor annoyance and, for many players, a non-issue or even *gasp* a feature they enjoy.

Now man up or crawl back down the hole you came from. There's a good fellow. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: