PDA

View Full Version : Did I just save 36 runes?

pavned
02-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Quick question, I already bought a well of mana belt in scarlett and just discovered that there'S another one being sold in Bolo.

That means, as soon as I can get Elenhel to join me (which will be very soon with the Dept of tought scroll trick), I can equip 2 well of mana belt for a great +6 mana per turn generation.

Since it cost 4 mind runes and 32 magic runes to max the concentration skill in the skill tree, should I focus my runes investment elsewhere and even forget about that skill.

Or would a +14 mana generation at the end of the game be a very good thing?

DGDobrev
02-15-2010, 10:00 PM
I think the 2 belts will do nicely. Problem is that you may happen 2 pairs of gloves of necropolis, which will be a problem, as you will be able to equip only 1 of those. But in any case, until then, +6 mana per turn will win almost every battle for you if you invested in higher magic already - that's flaming arrow+poison skull (targeting a stack with both post-effects is the best option) without hurting your mana reserve a lot.

+14 will be worth it later on, when you get geyser, death star, armageddon, and such.