PDA

View Full Version : OPEN suggestions to improve specific units

pavned
01-28-2010, 06:36 PM
For a start, I haven'T finish the game yet, but so far I think some units are way better then other regarding the goal of the game (the medal reuqirements and the fact that you can save so much money when playing a no-casualties game!).

First in mind the infamous Royal Snake, that unit is awsome, cheap, no retaliation, leadership wise, you got a lot more then what you spend! I think I only got 3 non-heroes battle casualties (1 with a dumb error, couldn't remember the number of units at start so tought all my untis were intact!) and they make most of the damages (with the pet dragon!)

So here's the subject iof this thread, which units and what changes will you made to gave more diversity of options as the choice of units.

The first that come to mind is the Assassin, I thin it'S really to weak to be really usefulm especially for a level 4 unit. As a starter I would grant them the option to become invisible for as long as they want once per battle. An attack would terminate that status. This option, like back attack could be restore with a successfull kill. This way the Assassin could become a really great unit for late part of long battle.

AS for human units, why in any RPG fantasy games the low level units are so boring? Anyone actually played with peasants, swordmen or guardmen?

The pirates units are so much better and fun to play!

You got any suggestion for other units?

Smash
01-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Eh, this game need alot of changes, one of it is too much units redundancy.
Units that are just copy/paste of each other with just little altered stats and models, same for abilities.
Low lethality of archers and plenty of useless units like ents.

But this was problem in Legend already i was expecting they will fix it but they didn't care.
I bought AP in blind with good intension to help Katauri but no more...

TemjinGold
01-29-2010, 02:01 AM
I think the Assassin's "Murder" ability should be like Reload 2 rather than 1 charge. That would make it good enough.

Smash
02-02-2010, 02:31 PM
I think the Assassin's "Murder" ability should be like Reload 2 rather than 1 charge. That would make it good enough.

Good example for obvious thing, but i would consider Reload 1.
Is there even any patch coming?

DGDobrev
02-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Hmm, I doubt there will be a patch soon. The game ran for over 5 months with patch 1.2 and there were no complaints from the russian players... So my wild guess is that things will remain as they are.

According to the official post by Nike-it, there will be some additions (some additional modes), but he never said anything about a patch in my knowledge.

Smash
02-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Do we have any clue what Katauri next project is?