PDA

View Full Version : Which school does spell belong too

jake21
01-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Vaguely I believe that if i have a spell in KB-TL and hold the cursor over the add/upgrade button (little round button next to the spell) it shows which school the spell belong to (I should double check).

In KB-AP I do not see any indication of which school a spell belongs to. Did I miss something obvious or is there no way to see which school the spell is associated with (chaos, distortion, order)...

Mandea
01-20-2010, 01:38 PM
It shows in AP too.

TemjinGold
01-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Seems to be gone in AP. The best way to figure it out is to click the School Specific tabs and see which one the scroll shows up under.

azsportsfan
01-20-2010, 03:13 PM
You can also tell by the color of the spell name text on the scroll. Red - Chaos. Blue - Order. Green - Distortion.

Or at least that is what I recall. :)

TemjinGold
01-20-2010, 11:20 PM
I just checked. They're all blue.

azsportsfan
01-21-2010, 12:02 AM
I just checked. They're all blue.

Not in my Spell Book. If I find out how to grab a screenshot and post it here I can prove that I am not insane. :)

Edit: Here they are. A little big - probably should have scaled them down a bit more.

TemjinGold
01-21-2010, 12:29 AM
You're talking about scribed spells. The OP was asking about scrolls he hasn't scribed yet.

azsportsfan
01-21-2010, 05:46 AM
You're talking about scribed spells. The OP was asking about scrolls he hasn't scribed yet.

The second screen shot shows non-scibed spells. You can see blue and green titles - red (Fire Arrow) on the next page not shown.

TemjinGold
01-21-2010, 12:12 PM
The second screen shot shows non-scibed spells. You can see blue and green titles - red (Fire Arrow) on the next page not shown.

I stand corrected. Was too busy right clicking scrolls to see when it was right in front of my nose.