PDA

View Full Version : My pallys turned into sheep....forever

leroycrumpt
01-06-2010, 06:59 AM
I casted turn back time on my pally which was a sheep the round before...and they turned into a sheep and stayed that way. wtf.

joasoz
01-06-2010, 08:52 AM
upps.. Thats not good

That is some insane leadership value you have there. You must be closing the game almost? And I must say your army is rather interesting. Why those units?

leroycrumpt
01-06-2010, 04:21 PM
thanks for the reply.

i had to load from a save point : /

I think i am near the end of the game. I played Kings bounty for genesis a long time ago and loved it. So I found out about kings bounty the legend and played that, however I played it on Hard twice and got stuck and couldnt finish the game and gave up. I remember running out of money.

So this time around on armored princess I am playing it on Normal and I am not trying to do anything hardcore (like no losses ...which seriously sounds impossible and/or super tedious). I use mauraders and cast phantom on them a bunch to get that extra gold so I never run out. There is a place that has a horde of them so I use them to sacrifice for my royal griffins, inquisitors and pallys. Those pixie chicks are also available as a horde at 2 places and they are nice cuz they do alot of damage and no retaliation.

I chose this troop make-up because someone on here posted their max damage (55K with those pixie fairys) and they had this set up except they had the other pixie chick fairys instead of the mauraders.

DGDobrev
01-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Well, Elwin posted some 80k crit with the Black Knights... But yes, the fairies with Agvares as companion can inflict quite some damage.

As for finishing the game, looking at your level, you still have a long way to go. KBAP usually ends around lvl 52-58 :)

Elwin
01-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Srpites were max damage in legend. In AP they are still good but not the best ones. Is dobrev said i could land a 75-80k crits on main bosses like ktahu and ball ... and black knights want falll like flies. Against those bosses your faries will die very fast