PDA

View Full Version : Better source for info on items

eXeel
01-02-2010, 07:44 PM
It annoys me how the game doesn't show you all information, before a thing is bought or used.

I want to know, what a Bronze Ring develops into.
I want to know all about the spell, I am about to invest in. What levels it works for, how long time it lasts and what is costs to through.
I want to know, why I should collect the Dragon Tooth to get the Dragon Chain.
I want to know!!

DGDobrev
01-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Well, the russian fan manual will do wonders for you, provided you can speak russian :)

Urbz
01-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Well, the russian fan manual will do wonders for you, provided you can speak russian :)

So mean DGD :-P :evil:

I want to know all about the spell, I am about to invest in. What levels it works for, how long time it lasts and what is

This part might be sort of sort if you download the UI mod so you see what the spells do at a higher level.

ivra
01-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Take a look at the "appendix" files I added yesterday. You might find some of your answers there. It is located in the Appendix thread.

Arilian
01-04-2010, 07:53 AM
I think it is part of the game to find out.

eXeel
01-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Problem is, when a game is already hard and you need to choose something permanently, to see if you can use it, then that's to random :)

Elwin
01-04-2010, 08:25 AM
I always recon game with normal defficultyt first ,, than go for higher difficulities and i have no problem ~~

Mandea
01-04-2010, 08:39 AM
I think it is part of the game to find out.

there is a very good reason for walkthroughs, faqs and so on. the best part: no one has to use them unless they want to :)
I use faqs and walkthroughs after I finish a game and I feel there are many useful things left to learn (blizzard games are a perfect example).

Stepsongrapes
01-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Problem is, when a game is already hard and you need to choose something permanently, to see if you can use it, then that's to random :)

For many things, a simple save and load will give you the info you need. It might cost you 5 seconds of time.