PDA

View Full Version : Need some buying advice

Iskaral
01-01-2010, 09:39 PM
I bought Armored Princess when it was on the Steam sale and got completely hooked. This game is so incredibly addictive.

The question is if it's worth getting The Legend also or is there no point in playing it now that I have Armored Princess?

jake21
01-01-2010, 09:45 PM
They are very different. Legend is a longer game and I greatly prefer it; but some folks prefer AP. Personally I think it is worth getting Legend.

I bought Armored Princess when it was on the Steam sale and got completely hooked. This game is so incredibly addictive.

The question is if it's worth getting The Legend also or is there no point in playing it now that I have Armored Princess?

Metroplex
01-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Definitely buy it.

Zhuangzi
01-02-2010, 07:42 AM
If you like AP then you'll like TL as well. Buy both. :cool:

Elwin
01-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Get both.

Urbz
01-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Get both.

Agreed ofcourse :)
Although I wonder if playing TL after AP would be less fun, probably wouldnt matter too much.

Zechnophobe
01-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Spirits of rage are at least awesome and cool, and you don't have that 'pre verona' hump to get over. However, a lot of units will be just less good than you remember :(. Oh, and there will be less different items and item/shops.

Urbz
01-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Spirits of rage are at least awesome and cool, and you don't have that 'pre verona' hump to get over. However, a lot of units will be just less good than you remember :(. Oh, and there will be less different items and item/shops.

True about the spirits although on the other hand people might prefer to have to manage 1 pet which gets exp and skills instead of having to split it over several ones.

Iskaral
01-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Bought it, so enough with the convincing :)

Now I just need to finish Armored Princess.