PDA

View Full Version : King’s Bounty: Armored Princess – a Bagful of New Years’ Presents!

Nike-it
12-31-2009, 07:59 AM
1C Company and Katauri Interactive (http://www.katauri.com) have prepared a special New Years’ gift for all fans of King’s Bounty: Armored Princess (http://www.kings-bounty.com) – Gift Bag, a mod (ftp://katauri.no-ip.org/itemspack_eng.exe)* that supplements the game world with lots of great items, namely

• about fifty various unique items,
• five new sets,
• three assembled artifacts of great power.

A real Voodoo Doll, a talking Crow, the Crown of the Lord of Chaos, the Legendary Ghost Armor and gambling dice of the Fate Goddess are awaiting their new masters!

Installation guide:

1. After running the .exe file with the mod select the folder with the installed game (be sure to select a correct folder otherwise the mod will not appear).

2. After the game is launched you will see a new main menu on the right side of the screen, where you can add new campaigns and modifications.

3. Click “Change”.

4. In the new window choose the “Gift Bag” modification and click accept button
http://s54.radikal.ru/i146/0912/90/ec47b486cea5.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

5. From that moment on when you start a new game the new items from the Gift Bag will be automatically generated as all the others, and will be found in chests and shops. If you are willing to return to the original “Armored Princes” game, you need to go back to the campaign menu and select “Return to the original game.”

Please note that all changes with switching between the campaigns can be applied only while launching a new game!

We wish you all the best in the forthcoming 2010 and hope you enjoy our games even more than in previous years!

*Disclaimer: Please note that this is currently beta version of the mod. The official version will be issued after January 11, 2010.

Nike-it
12-31-2009, 08:01 AM
Friends, since this is the beta version of the mod your feedback is much appreciated. Please post any noticed issues in this thread.
Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Elwin
12-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Now i have motoivation for new game :) great :)

Zhuangzi
12-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Great news. Thanks to Katauri for getting this out in time for the new year :cool:

EDIT: It crashed my computer when I changed over. A weird kind of crash where I can't alt-tab out or click on anything. I had to hard reset the computer but when I turned it on again it seems to be okay. Haven't actually tried to start the campaign though.

Kings Bounty Hunter
12-31-2009, 11:05 AM
For gods sake!

Can't you guys let me have a life away from my computer? :mad:

:grin:

Elwin
12-31-2009, 12:05 PM
I think i am gonna wait until someone list items so i see if there is something interesting xD

Mandea
12-31-2009, 01:41 PM
cool, thanks. where can we get a description of all new artefacts? (even in russian, we can translate)

Direwolf
12-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Hmmm...i must be doing something wrong...i download the file, then when i double click it apparently self-installs with-out giving me an option of specifying a path but when i start the game there's nothing there...

help please...

thx,
DW

Direwolf
12-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Never mind, figured it out.

After you DL and double-click...be sure to copy the file into the game folder (At least i had to).

I also had a hard crash when i switched but game loaded fine with the MOD.

And yes, would be great if we could get some info on the new artifacts etc...

cheers,
DW

jake21
12-31-2009, 08:53 PM
Ok I had to move the folder items_pack up one level to /sessions
-
So I see two bugs so far:
1) Like everyone else the game locked up hard and i had to reboot after installing it
2) WHen I first clicked on the exe file it installed it in my kb-tl directory instead of kb-ap directory (which is under my steam path)
-- note that the above is the current state; I wrote these comments via edit in reverse order putting newer comments at the top so it currently works. I see (1) and (2) as bugs. Nike did say to run it "with the mod directory" but I have no clue what he means by that statement with regards to syntax (i'm basically a unix person who uses windows for games).
---
after reboot the game seems to run but no clue which items are the new one.

--

Ok I'm totally confused now. it installed the addon in my kb-TL directory. IT adds a folder called items_pack. I moved this folkder to kbap/sessions/addon/items_pack/...
but nothing happens when i run the game

Where did it put the file ?

I double clicked it and it said a newer version was alrady installed and asked if i wanted to install anyways; but no clue where it wrote hte file.

Never mind, figured it out.

After you DL and double-click...be sure to copy the file into the game folder (At least i had to).

I also had a hard crash when i switched but game loaded fine with the MOD.

And yes, would be great if we could get some info on the new artifacts etc...

cheers,
DW

Direwolf
12-31-2009, 09:50 PM
Jake,

copy the folder to the... program files/ic/armored princess. Don't go any deeper than that and it should run fine.

cheers.
DW

Tempo
12-31-2009, 09:54 PM
cool, thanks. where can we get a description of all new artefacts? (even in russian, we can translate)

http://kingsbounty.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=6182 - info on russian forum.
http://files.games.1c.ru/kingsbounty/developers_files/KBa_ny_manual.zip or mirror (http://kbmods.nm.ru/rus/manual/KBa_ny_manual.zip) (1,2 Mb, 12 pages, pdf in russian)

Mandea
01-01-2010, 05:51 AM
thanks, I managed to translate them using google. many artefacts are very very interesting, I can't wait using them.

Zechnophobe
01-01-2010, 06:41 AM
WEll, played a little bit of a new game, and I found a Berserker shield: +1 Attack and Defense, +200% barbarian and berserker defense. It is part of some composite artefact as well.

I'm kinda tired.. but I'm pretty sure this item existed before, but the item it is part of is new? Someone back me up on that.

Mandea
01-01-2010, 09:04 AM
a few of the items I read about in that .pdf were there before the patch, yes. I don't know why they are still listed. maybe those are listed because they belong to a set now (they weren't before) so it makes sense.

DGDobrev
01-01-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm looking through the russian item guide and I really like what I see :) Finally some items that grant astral damage resistance! Now the Paladin hero + Black Knights + Armageddon (The Judgment Day Paladin) will rock even more :P

However, I also got the problem described by Zhuangzi. The game just hangs and that's it. Maybe something with the Windows version?

And Happy New Year everyone! As we say in Bulgaria, "Za mnogo godini" which closest translation is Live Many Years :)

Urbz
01-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Thnx a lot for this great gesture, appriciated!
I can confirm this hard crash though and it seems to happen every time you switch between campaigns, which is quite annoying i reckon.

It would be awesome if that pdf file could be translated to english because quite frankly babelfish translator makes me cry :P

Tempo
01-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Automatical translation of that .pdf is ready.
All copyrights belongs to authors of fan manual. But they aren't haste with official english version, therefor you can correct properly this translation as you wish, I guess. The file's format is .doc, all artwork was kept as in original file.

Direwolf
01-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Thanks Tempo...that was much appreciated.

cheers,
DW

Metroplex
01-01-2010, 11:38 PM
I installed it but it says: Available campaigns 1...
So far I haven't seen any of those new items, I started a new game and made sure I am not playing the original game, so there must be something I am doing wrong as the instructions are a bit confusing...:confused:

Zechnophobe
01-02-2010, 12:37 AM
I didn't see a 'new' item until Rusty Anchor Island. 50 new items isn't as many as it sounds, especially if a lot are high level.

Some old items now are part of new sets, so look out for that. Some are also part of composites (which I think means you can combine them to get super item, like dragon tooths.)

CSS
01-02-2010, 06:10 PM
My game of Armored princess is from steam? What path do I use? I have tried several combinations to no avail?:confused:

paladino
01-02-2010, 06:30 PM
hey guys,
i cant seem to download the file at all ...
is the ftp down?
any way i can get it ?

jake21
01-02-2010, 07:32 PM
I have found another bug:
games saved via the save command do not show up when you try to load games. This makes 3 bugs:
1) Clicking install placed it in my kb-L path; not my steam path for kb-ap
2) machine hard locks until reboot
3) can't save games (other than quick save) (this might have been related to being paused; but now i can save)
---
with regards to the question above the steam path is
steam/steamapps/king bounty armored princess/sessions/[item_pack goes here]
--
do a search for sessions to find the full path for your system

Zechnophobe
01-02-2010, 07:59 PM
note that I had to install to steamapps/commons/Kings Bounty Armored Princess

I'm not sure if it always is put into the commons folder, but don't get lost trying to find it in steamapps if it is not there.

I haven't had problems with save games by the way, but yeah, KB:AP stops receiving input after you change campaigns. However, the change does take, and a restart works. You may be able to debug this better in windowed mode, but I'm not sure if there is a way to play kbap in window.

Zechnophobe
01-02-2010, 10:39 PM
A Few Goodies I've found so far:

Living Bow: At the beginning of each combat it talks to you (If you've asked it to!) and gives you pointers on one of the enemies you are facing. Also spawns healing fruit that regenerate rage/mana (Out of combat).

Winter Set: This set, when full, gives all enemies -1 speed! Talk about powerful...

Wanderer's Gloves: I haven't tried them out, but they say they give +10 rage whenever you cast teleport, or use a teleport skill (Demonic exchange? Archdemons??) either way, a cool idea for a rage booster!

Dice: The enchanted dice will, for a while, give you army boosts at the beginning of combat. Sometimes +1 initiative, or speed, or maybe a little attack or defense.. and sometimes +10% crit chance! Sadly, luck eventually runs out :(.

I'm really liking the bag so far!

Urbz
01-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Zech havent you checked out the PDF file Tempo posted yet or? All items are listed there, alot of great new great items indeed! I'm very tempted to start overand have a whirl with them. :)

cicobuff
01-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi,

I noticed that the mod is hosted by no-ip.org, who can be anybody, instead of kautauri. Is the file safe?

Urbz
01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi,

I noticed that the mod is hosted by no-ip.org, who can be anybody, instead of kautauri. Is the file safe?

Since an admin posted the link i reckon we could safely assume it's safe. :rolleyes:

Zechnophobe
01-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Zech havent you checked out the PDF file Tempo posted yet or? All items are listed there, alot of great new great items indeed! I'm very tempted to start overand have a whirl with them. :)

Sacrilege! That's like asking your parents what they bought for you instead of opening it! Dunno why, I just like finding things in game instead of perusing for them like a catalog.

Urbz
01-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Yeah I thought as much actually, fair enough :)
It's why im trying not to use the savegamescanner since it takes away alot of fun for me personally, if you know what you're gonna get where.

cicobuff
01-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Since an admin posted the link i reckon we could safely assume it's safe. :rolleyes:

Admins are human too =).

Mandea
01-04-2010, 11:07 AM
how can I get a specific item? I see in Tempo's file, next to the artefacts' names, some cheat codes and I guess that's what they are meant for.

jongrubb
01-04-2010, 11:49 AM
How does this work for someone whon bought the game via Steam? Does the mod download automatically or do we still have to do it manually.
If so I can't see anywhere in your post where you specify the link to download the mod from.

Tempo
01-04-2010, 12:47 PM
how can I get a specific item? I see in Tempo's file, next to the artefacts' names, some cheat codes and I guess that's what they are meant for.

Quote from russian manual:
For input of codes it is necessary to cause the console a combination of keys "Shift + ~" (Shift and a tilde simultaneously)

Did you try this way?

Mandea
01-04-2010, 01:06 PM
nope, I didn't try anything, but I will now, thank you. :)

travelingoz
01-04-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't quite understand what the "modular atefacts" sets of items are.... maybe something is lost in the translation.
The normal item sets show the bonus for having all items equipped e.g. the complete "Winter" set of 3 items gives -1 speed to all enemies but what bonus do the complete "modular artefacts" give??? :confused:

Mandea
01-04-2010, 01:54 PM
that's what I understand based on the items I already have or had: you have to have all the parts in your inventory (equipped or backpack). right mouse button, use, and voila, you have a new powerful item (the other 3 dissapears). probably the process is reversible.

Tempo
01-04-2010, 02:08 PM
"modular artefacts" = "assembled artifacts", sorry for translation mistake )
They replaces 3 single artifacts in inventory, and each of them has its own bonus described in manual.
Heroes of Might and Magic series has assembled artifacts too.

travelingoz
01-04-2010, 03:16 PM
So the "bonus" is the complete set takes up only one of your hero's artifact slots when equipped and keeps all of the benefits? That works for me! :grin:

Mandea
01-04-2010, 03:28 PM
you don't get it. it has the benefits of the assembled artefact, not the 3 separate artefacts +the super artefact.

Urbz
01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
How does this work for someone whon bought the game via Steam? Does the mod download automatically or do we still have to do it manually.
If so I can't see anywhere in your post where you specify the link to download the mod from.

click on the word "Mod" in Nike-it's post. Might be a bit confusing I missed it too at first myself ;)

Breadfan
01-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Sounds fun, but not a lot of use until we see the dvd/cd release! :(

Zechnophobe
01-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Friends, since this is the beta version of the mod your feedback is much appreciated. Please post any noticed issues in this thread.

If you have the Dice Messages on (Tell you your bonus at start of combat) and have 'get advice from living bow' on, you will only get the dice messages, and not the combat tips. This confused me for a while since I had no idea what the bow was supposed to be doing.

Also, would be awesome if the composite artifact tips told what the composite artifact did, sorta like how set bonus tips work.

Not sure if that is the type of feedback you wanted, but there it is.

Metroplex
01-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Can this MOD actually be integrated into the game as a patch in the future?
Since it's officially made and actually offers some good stuff, it would be better than having to do the mod thing if you want the extra content.

jpinard
01-06-2010, 11:00 PM
This looks really awesome, but I have a few questions:

1. Will you still get your scores listed on the Records page?

2. Will it make the "normal" campaign too easy?

3. For the person who listed ther steam installation, did you actually find some of th items yet?

Zechnophobe
01-06-2010, 11:36 PM
I installed it via steam, and have found new items. So it definitely works there.

The new items, of those I've found, don't seem to be 'too good'. There are a couple awesome ones, but there were awesome items before, and the ratio hasn't seemed to increase ridiculously.

Sadly, I'm about to finish a playthrough with them, and haven't managed to construct any of the 'super' items :(.

fable
01-09-2010, 11:34 PM
I got the "Raven", but it doesn't seem to work. I do have 200 thorn sprouts but it still won't give me the scribed wanderer scroll, it only gives the "sorry, maybe another time" option in the dialogue.

Avi
01-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Just found this addon but I cant get it to work for me. After clicking the .exe it installs fine. Then I load the game and it shows campaign ''gift bag'' available so I try and select it but the check mark stays grayed out, making it unable for me to work.
I run the game under steam. Any help is appreciated cuz I like to start a new game with the new items if possible. Thanks in advance!

Zechnophobe
01-12-2010, 03:11 AM
Avi, did you try it once, and the first time your computer crashed? The GREEN campaign is the one you are currently playing, and the blue isn't, so maybe you only think you do not have it selected, and that is why the check box is still grey?

Avi
01-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Avi, did you try it once, and the first time your computer crashed? The GREEN campaign is the one you are currently playing, and the blue isn't, so maybe you only think you do not have it selected, and that is why the check box is still grey?

Thank you for the quick reply. Maybe that's the case. I've now started a new game but had NO crashes (is it wrong for me to worry about that? :rolleyes: ) but it's hard to see if the new items are in. That auto-translated manual wont download for me so cant check new items I guess i'll give it a try anyway.

Anyway great job on adding the new items so fast after release! I'd like to see it added in an official patch as well if possible.

===
Ok had some time to test it today and it's working as it should. The only problem I still get is when I change back and forth between 'old' original game and the 'new' gift campaign is that the pc freezes. Yes it freezes everytime I toggle between it. (win XP SP3). So hopefully this can be fixed, if not it's not a real biggie as long as I know to shut other stuff when doing this.

DGDobrev
01-22-2010, 11:56 PM
Well, people who are using Vista can rest easy with the Gift Bag... thansks to the new Ctrl-Alt-Del system used from locking the PC (or bringing up the task manager) you can leave the frozen game, terminate its process and then start the game again and Voila! Gift Bag "campaign" activated.

Zechnophobe
01-23-2010, 12:12 AM
By the way, the winter warfare set is as awesome as it looks. Current paladin game took down temple of Sorrow at level 15 or 16 with it, and killed some stacks in ELON before level 20. Melee only armies, already the weakest, are retardedly easy when they only move 1 space per turn.

WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD
01-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Will installing this new item mod/patch mess up my current saved games?

DGDobrev
01-29-2010, 05:16 PM
No. It will simply make 2 campaigns available - the normal campaign and the gift bag campaign. You can switch from one to another without a problem, only the saved games will be incompatible.

DGDobrev
02-04-2010, 01:03 PM
An important thing to note:

Wedding Dress gives "+10 defense to Warriors". This is very misleading. It actually gives +10 Defense to FEMALE WARRIORS - Forest Fairy, Lake Fairy, Dryad, Demoness. This is properly stated in the russian guide (thus the russian version), so I can only assume that this is a translation error.

Russian version:
+10 к Защиту Воительницам
-> Воительница - Warrior (female)

That should be fixed, because anyone may get a wrong impression.

yufiee
02-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Hi All,

I'm having a problem not be able to active the gift bag campaign, the apply button cannot be click (disabled)

i'm using AP version 1.2 Build 5730

DGDobrev
02-04-2010, 02:05 PM
In that case you're most likely on the gift bag campaign. Which campaign shows as active on the main manu screen?

yufiee
02-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Wha ha ha :grin:

my bad, i think you're right DGDobrev, thanks for the explanation

camelotcrusade
02-13-2010, 04:59 PM
So... are we going to get a final version? I've been checking back every couple days since the announcement was posted, and I was hoping we'd get a tidy .exe with no problems.

Any plans to do that, or should I just take this one and be happy? :mrgreen:

DGDobrev
02-13-2010, 09:47 PM
Good question :) I also have one. Has anyone found the Metamorph axle (that should be the name)? Found it in the russian gift bag guide, it's an item that changes its state, giving a specific bonus (+4 any stat, +crit, +spped, + initiative, not to mention +2000 leadership!!).

In a number of retries I haven't found it, but it should spawn.

travelingoz
02-14-2010, 06:10 AM
No never seen that Axel spawn either DGD. :( Sure looks useful though!

DGDobrev
02-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Weird. I wonder whether this is a small bug with the gift bag, or it's spawning was simply removed due to its overpowered nature. That item beats any item in the game because it is the most versatile thing anyone can find and use. Need rage? Transform it! Need mana? Transform it! Need leadership? Transform it!

But that's not all. The most amazing feature of this item lies in the ability to place it in any slot (with the exception of its primary state - it is a helmet). Don't have a second pair of boots for your companion? Slap it there!

Check the screenshots. The item is simply amazing. Hope it pops up in the game sometime soon.

SPOILER: You can still spawn this item and use it, but you must do it through a cheat code. If you feel like being honest, the item costs 200 000 gold, so you can pay for it in advance. Use shift + ~, type in money -200000, hit enter. The cheat code for spawning the item is: item metamorph_1. In case you're wondering how do I know that, everything's in the Russian fan guide for the gift bag, including the cheat codes.

Rhygadon
02-22-2010, 02:17 PM
So just to be clear -- if I have an existing character A under the original game, and then I start a new character B with the gift pack, do I need to use the "switch campaign" function every time I want to switch between the two characters? Or does the campaign setting only matter for starting new games?

DGDobrev
02-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Yes, you will need to switch. Gift bag saves are for the gift bag and the normal campaign saves are for the normal campaign. However, since gift bag provides additional items that complement the ones that are already present, I'd say you lose nothing and you will soon start using the gift bag excessively :)

Rhygadon
02-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Oh yes, I imagine I'll use the gift bag for any new campaigns ... but I have an existing character around level 20, and I don't want to abandon her! (I tend towards a slow perfectionist playstyle for KB, so 20 levels is quite a few hours ...)

While I'm here: is there a working link for the full fan manual (for orginal KBAP, not just the gift pack)? The links I've found so far on the forum all seem to be dead. If there's one for KBTL too, that would be extra nice. :)

DGDobrev
02-22-2010, 03:24 PM
I can provide such links, but they will be in russian... I'm not sure that will work for you. There are links on this forum for an english google translation, but it would seem it's incomplete.

Rhygadon
02-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Is there a working link to the english translation? The only one I found, somewhere in the Info thread IIRC, was dead.

I don't understand Russian (my ancestors are VERY disappointed in me), but I imagine the guides could still be useful for the numbers. Links would be most appreciated!

DGDobrev
02-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Not to my knowledge. This is a link to a partially translated KBAP manual:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=10787

just check the posts by tempo, he has a number of download locations. It's about 40% done, but he's working on it.

As for KBAP-Gift bag and KBTL, for all I know, there are only russian fan-based guides right now.

Rhygadon
02-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the pointer, DGD!

Unfortunately, RapidShare apparently sees everyone on my ISP as coming from the same IP address en masse. So no files for me.

Ah well, I suppose this means I should get back to actually playing the game ...

Tempo
02-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Unfortunately, RapidShare apparently sees everyone on my ISP as coming from the same IP address en masse. So no files for me.

By this reason I don't like Rapidshare and prefer Letitbit. All links in that thread has mirror on Letitbit for free download.
http://letitbit.net/download/8463.87d1ce27af268edaf3cf1403c/KBAP_Gamer__s_Edition_Manual_Eng_p1_30.zip.html
http://letitbit.net/download/2841.27bd1a2940903d878a90b9860/KBAP_Gamer__s_Edition_Manual_Eng_p31_69.zip.html
http://letitbit.net/download/5110.55a732921f4900cd6172bf22e/KBAP_Gamer__s_Edition_Manual_Eng_p70_110.zip.html
At this moment 110 pages of 217 was translated, it's about 50%.

Rhygadon
02-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Those worked, thanks! And thanks for all the work you've put into the translation ...

camelotcrusade
03-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Once again, I wanted to ask when/if we can expect a finished version of this holiday pack. I would love to install it but was hoping we could get something that was bug-free. Are you guys still working working on it?

Anybody else who wants to see a finished version can add their voice to mine, just to let them know we're still interested in this! Thanks.

Metathron
03-21-2010, 07:06 PM
I wasn't aware the Gift bag add-on was bugged in any way. What's wrong with yours?

Mystic Phoenix
03-21-2010, 08:56 PM
It was stated that it was a beta version they had posted and that we could expect a bug free version after January, 12th.
However, this version works quite well with exception of the crow which doesn't seem to work as intended.
So I add my voice to camelotcrusade's to let them know we are still interested. Any chance to translate that in German (which I could do when I know how to)?

Kaozu9
03-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Could someone mirror the gift bag download? The original link seems to be dead.

cudskie
04-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Can someone help me? Whenever I try to change the campaign into the gift mod it constantly says "The save game is out of date, the file is corrupted"

cudskie
04-15-2010, 09:50 PM
Sorry for double posting, How do i know that I'm on the gift bag mod? On top of the Exit button on the main menu there is a additional campaign: gift bag mod but i can't seem to change it, either in gift bag or original game it says that save files are corrupted. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated. Thank you

mare911
05-27-2010, 08:26 PM
For all of you who have had freezing problems when switching to giftbag mod and back, i managed to find manual way to switch, without starting the game.

File you are looking for is <KBAP install folder>\data\app.ini
Open it with notepad or whatever you using and find line 'sets ~sessionadd'

1. for normal game (without giftbag) this line should look like sets ~sessionadd ""
2. for giftbag game line is sets ~sessionadd "items_pack"

Make changes in file (set value 1. for normal or value 2. for giftbag game)
Save file and start the game, that's all, no more frozen screens :grin:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7688/clipboard01im.png

here is a little illustration^^

wtflag
06-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Download Link is broken :(

rodrigj
06-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Hello,

Sorrily, the download link is broken... :(

Can someone help us?

Thanks,

jpr

Nike-it
06-17-2010, 11:42 AM
The link will be fixed ASAP

adecoy95
06-18-2010, 09:20 PM
is there an alternate download site in the meantime?

rodrigj
06-19-2010, 06:20 AM
is there an alternate download site in the meantime?

Yes, or if anyone can put it on files share internet site? :o

Please, it would be nice!

JPR

mare911
06-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Until official dl links reapers, I uploaded it on few filehosters:

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/z30wp5twy
or
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZY9Y51B
or
http://www.easy-share.com/1911015690/itemspack_eng.zip
or
http://hotfile.com/dl/49358634/fae4204/itemspack_eng.zip.html
or
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b21haa8/n/itemspack_eng.zip

enjoy :grin:

rodrigj
06-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Many, many thanks mare911!

:grin:

JPR

wtflag
06-19-2010, 11:55 PM
Many thanks mare911 :-):):)

Zhuangzi
08-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Guys, is there a way of UNINSTALLING the Gift Back without reinstalling AP? I ask this because the new Crossworlds expansion is apparently able to be installed over the top of AP, so I don't want any issues with the Gift Bag being there (I have the problem of hard crashes when I switch between Gift Bag on or off).

Nike-it
08-26-2010, 07:23 AM
Guys, is there a way of UNINSTALLING the Gift Back without reinstalling AP? I ask this because the new Crossworlds expansion is apparently able to be installed over the top of AP, so I don't want any issues with the Gift Bag being there (I have the problem of hard crashes when I switch between Gift Bag on or off).

No, you'll need to completely reinstall AP. I know, it's a bit complicated but you will definitely avoid possible problems.

mare911
08-26-2010, 03:06 PM

Yes you can uninstall giftbag addon relatively easy:

-go to <Kings Bounty Armored Princess install folder>\data
-open app.ini file with notepad
-change line [sets ~sessionadd "items_pack"] to [sets ~sessionadd ""]
-delete folder <Kings Bounty Armored Princess install folder>\sessions\items_pack (optional)

Zhuangzi
08-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Yes you can uninstall giftbag addon relatively easy:

-go to <Kings Bounty Armored Princess install folder>\data
-open app.ini file with notepad
-change line [sets ~sessionadd "items_pack"] to [sets ~sessionadd ""]
-delete folder <Kings Bounty Armored Princess install folder>\sessions\items_pack (optional)

Thanks for that - seems to be back to normal now so hopefully there won't be a problem with Crossworlds installed on top of AP. Cheers.

langtu87
09-18-2010, 03:55 AM
When I click change, the submiy button don't active after selecting mod campaign. I try dbclick to giftbag, it show "the save game is out of date...". After that it show you cann't load the game ...

nagash99
09-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Hi all,

Just got KBTL and KBAP, and just finished KBTL and going for KBAP next. I have a question regarding this mod.

Does it dilute the probability pool of the available items? What I mean to say is that given item A (which exists in normal KBAP, without the mod), by installing this mod (which has additional items), will it make the likelihood of item A appearing in my game less if I were to start a game with this mod enabled?

Also, I have used the game scanner in order to do some simple planning ahead, and with this mod installed, is the loc_ses.kfs file still the same one (i.e. kings bounty armored princess\sessions\addon\loc_ses.kfs), assuming no other mods are installed? I can't seem to find another version of the file.

Many thanks!

Danny
07-17-2011, 01:28 PM
I tried to get the artifacts using the cheat codes in manual. But still could not. Did i miss any step?

Quote from russian manual:
For input of codes it is necessary to cause the console a combination of keys "Shift + ~" (Shift and a tilde simultaneously)

Did you try this way?

MaroonMaurader
07-21-2011, 10:57 AM
You probably entered the wrong artifact code. The plain-english name usually isn't the name you want; you want the name the game uses in the internal files. You can look those up by digging around in loc_ses.kfs; they might also be online somewhere.

Danny
07-21-2011, 03:05 PM
Tried using codes given by "Tempo".

Anyway, thanks for your help. Guess i have to be patient and complete the whole campaign.

evanchan
08-16-2011, 01:19 PM
FYI this link is not longer valid, but I believe the same file is available at:

http://www.kingsbounty.ru/updates/itemspack.exe

Haven't tested it yet.

Malka4re
10-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Thanks to Katauri for getting this out in time for the new year

Csimbi
12-28-2011, 01:52 AM
FYI this link is not longer valid, but I believe the same file is available at:

http://www.kingsbounty.ru/updates/itemspack.exe

Haven't tested it yet.

Thanks. Too bad that it's Russian only.

Dolly8663
12-29-2011, 05:01 AM
__________________http://www.worldwidegamingexchange.info/jh2.jpg
http://www.worldwidegamingexchange.info/22.jpg
http://www.worldwidegamingexchange.info/6.jpg

exostrife
08-20-2012, 02:08 PM
The depositfiles link in Mare911's post still worked for me, official links did not.

Mi7ch3a2el
10-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi,all.I am new.
Nice to meet you
http://www.qmmv.info/12.jpg
http://www.qmmv.info/13.jpg
http://www.qmmv.info/14.jpg