PDA

View Full Version : Some questions... (Spoilers)

Metroplex
12-31-2009, 01:46 AM
You know that paladin guarding the main palace in verona that you need to defeat so that you can then duel the usurper king and that if you spare his life he can be found at the pier... well, how do you actually kill him, I try to see if there is a quest to actually kill him but he just disappears after some quest where I am sent to question him.

What about that Idiot dude that actually offers you some magic water that turns out to be a trap as the cave is occupied by a dragon, if you spare him, is there a quest to kill him? Or should I just kill him as he isn't useful later on?

At the end of the game there is a text that says: See you later for a new adventure, or something like that, so does this mean there will be another KB game later on? I really hope so, This game deserves a trilogy just like the Prince of Persia... :confused:

Urbz
01-01-2010, 02:46 PM
You know that paladin guarding the main palace in verona that you need to defeat so that you can then duel the usurper king and that if you spare his life he can be found at the pier... well, how do you actually kill him, I try to see if there is a quest to actually kill him but he just disappears after some quest where I am sent to question him.

What about that Idiot dude that actually offers you some magic water that turns out to be a trap as the cave is occupied by a dragon, if you spare him, is there a quest to kill him? Or should I just kill him as he isn't useful later on?

At the end of the game there is a text that says: See you later for a new adventure, or something like that, so does this mean there will be another KB game later on? I really hope so, This game deserves a trilogy just like the Prince of Persia... :confused:

1) I dont think there is a quest for the guard

2) I believe if you spare him he gives you an item, although i'm not sure about this.

3) Most if not all here hope for another KB games, time will tell ;)

DGDobrev
01-01-2010, 04:09 PM
1) Krauze is a part of the Marshal DeGosh's storyline (the guy in front of the tavern in Verona). When you accept the quest to free Duke of Delaware and do so, the Duke of Delaware will give you the quest to beat out the truth about Demenion's ascension to the throne out of Krauze. Now you can do so.

In another post we found out that if you beat up Krauze before freeing Delaware, he will go to the pier and wait there until you get the quest from Delaware, and then you can question him (he should offer you this as a compensation for his life).

2) Yes, he does. I found that the easy way is to trick him - tell him that his fountain of fortune does work and the dragon killed himself in it. After he makes the blunder, tell him that his time to die is comming and he will offer you a random item in return for his life.

3) I hope there will be more, just like everyone else :)