PDA

View Full Version : Need advice...

Nephrinn
12-31-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm just about to give up and start playing Armored Princess because I just can't figure out a strategy that works without incurring major losses. I did fine until I got to Demonis which was nothing but a pain because every enemy troop was like fighting a boss. Switching to an undead army helped a bit and I finally managed to beat Baal and seal away Demonis. But Haas' Labyrinth is even worse. I'm just so sick and tired of losing a quarter or half my troops in one battle and having to go back and replenish them. And now that I'm just about out of money, I can no longer afford to do this anymore.

I'm playing on normal difficulty with a Chaos mage (level 27) and just recently switched to an elven army (black unicorns, druids, hunters, elves, lake faries) with all the relevant elven items (elven bow, elven crown, anga's ruby, etc..) and just got torn apart by one of the boss dragons. It's frustrating me to no end when I have to go back and change to a dwarven or human or demon army just to beat one certain type of troop.

So, what am I doing wrong? And is every troop suppose to say "very strong" or "overpowering" for a mage? It just seems like the encounters I've been having in Demonis and the Land of the Dead are way harder than they should be.

Razorflame
12-31-2009, 04:27 AM
just read the strategy thread posted on this

if your losing major parts of your amry your just using the wrong units/spells and ragetricks

after dwarven land it should be pretty much easy to kill everything

without a single loss ^^