PDA

View Full Version : Two questions (guards, more kb games)

jake21
12-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Two quick questions:

Which guards are recommended for which class? (btw it is not at all clear to me when I meet a new guard because of the text; I had to google why Mor woudln't join me; I guess I did not realize the companions were guards when I recruited the first one)

Are more expansions planned or is AP the last one ?

Elwin
12-27-2009, 01:40 PM
1. Elenhel for mage .. for paladin and warior it depends on yoor play style items etc .. i like jimmy kraud +700ld is nice.

jake21
12-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Maybe I should have asked which companion did you like best and why did he work with your class )

DGDobrev
12-28-2009, 12:35 PM
I vote Elenhel. He works wonders for pretty much any hero. +4 intellect is a wonderful boost, his slots are great and mana replenishment once every 5 battles and the free wanderers' scroll every 30 battles is simply wonderful.

Mandea
12-28-2009, 12:52 PM
I like Moro for a warrior: +3 attack and better slots +artefact for dark knights.
I'm not interested in intellect for a warrior.

for a mage, yes, Elenhel is perfect. just be careful after level 40, you will have to fight him. I barely managed to beat him because I had few troops at that time.

jake21
12-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Pout. I killed him; now i'm in deep crap.

I like Moro for a warrior: +3 attack and better slots +artefact for dark knights.
I'm not interested in intellect for a warrior.

for a mage, yes, Elenhel is perfect. just be careful after level 40, you will have to fight him. I barely managed to beat him because I had few troops at that time.

Elwin
12-28-2009, 09:42 PM
as i said i recommend jimmy kraud and give him blood of goddess to get 700 leadership bonus ~~. If not hmm maybe agvares ...

DGDobrev
12-28-2009, 11:58 PM
As a warrior and as a paladin, you may need a second artifact slot to boost your weakness (less mana, lower intellect, etc.) as well as work on the rune/stat items (ancient amulet or ring of mind class 2). In these cases, 1 artifact slot is not enough at all. Especially on impossible, where you need to be flexible all the time, Agvares and Elenhel can work wonders for you.