PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking all the maps (Without Kiting!)

Zechnophobe
12-24-2009, 05:31 AM
1. Open up Dev Mode As per this thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11759)

2. Go to World Map Screen

3. Press CTRL + M (Removes fog of War)

4. From drop down menu select an island, say, Nameless

5. Now at the map for this island, press CTRL + M again

6. Put your mouse cursor over some watery part of the map

7. Press CTRL + Q

This will load up that map, and put you in a boat at the location your cursor was at, it will also unlock this map so you can travel to it in the future.

You can unlock all the maps this way, and then traverse them as you see fit. For instance, I unlocked Nameless, and swing by it to keep an army of undead stocked, so I can play entire game with undead army, and a few randomized undead artifacts. You could also unlock Elon, and get troops from there.

You don't ruin the randomization of the game, but skip past all the work to 'kite' navigational maps. Better than Kiting.

Once you have unlocked all the maps you want, simply start the game again in non dev mode (Tempt ye not! Oh, and it fixes the fog ALWAYS being on unless you use CTRL +M).

rancor26
12-24-2009, 06:54 AM
Good tutorial this'll definitely help people out, i explained this to another guy some time ago but i was too lazy to post anything :)

Sandsai
09-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Sorry for necroing thread but I'd rather not start a new thread. If you do this, does you score read as Amelie the Cheater? If so I think I will stick to kiting. If not, well that saves a lot of time from save/load.