PDA

View Full Version : Army Drum Morale Bonus

Goat
12-23-2009, 05:37 PM
The artifact, 'Army Drum' does not appear to be giving my troops a morale bonus. Does this have a less that obvious effect?

Thanks.

Elwin
12-23-2009, 05:42 PM
yep it works for human only

Goat
12-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks... Stupid humans getting all the morale bonuses! If we could go past the +3 morale I'd use them.

Zhuangzi
12-23-2009, 10:30 PM
That's one of the reasons I use human units primarily. There's so many items to increase their morale, plus the first level of the Persuasion skill. I had two Marshall's Batons in my last game (1000 leadership and +1 morale for humans) so I was set. It's a shame that there aren't as many morale boosters for non human units.

PineNeedles
01-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Is the Jester's Hat human only too btw? I couldn't get that one to modify any other types of units' morale, but I didn't try all of them.

DGDobrev
01-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Yes, it's human only. Pretty cool item from the Gift bag, actually. +3 Intellect, +1 morale to humans. Wonderful :)

Mygaffer
06-17-2013, 06:41 AM
I love these games but some of these translations or perhaps original descriptions are just lacking. I bought this drum and then saw it was only giving a morale bonus to my sole human troop.
That is no big deal, as I can reload my quick save I made right before I bought the artifact, but there are several ambiguously worded descriptions on items and effects. It would be nice if more attention and care could be paid or even if future updates could be made to clear up some of these things.

Thanks for the great games!