PDA

View Full Version : Orc Veteran is the best !

BoomBa
12-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Did you notice they attack have 3 attacks every round ?
1st attacking
2nd attack as an answer to the enemy's counter strike
3rd normal counter strike.

take 200 of those and they can deal 15,000+ in the first round easily.

Does anyone know of any other unit with this ability ?

Elwin
12-22-2009, 03:38 PM
demons and executioniers and grphons always retaliate not just 2 times. also black knight with shard of darkness
IN legend i was doing 100k+ damge per round with demons.

BoomBa
12-22-2009, 03:42 PM
They are not retaliating on the counter strike of the enemy, although they have multiple counter strikes - it is not the same.
Im talking about attack-get damage from defence- and attack again

Arilian
12-22-2009, 03:50 PM
This ability is indeed nice, but they are not really fit well to a no loss / impossible group.
For a tank unlimited retailation is just better.

CurtisJasper
12-22-2009, 04:55 PM
They are not retaliating on the counter strike of the enemy, although they have multiple counter strikes - it is not the same.
Im talking about attack-get damage from defence- and attack again

No -- that is the only unit that currently has that particular ability. I personally don't find it to be all that exciting in practice.

The only similar ability I can think of at the moment is the Brontor's armor, which will (assuming responsiveness) fire off on an enemy's counter-attack when the Brontor attacks, but then of course the damage is not comparable.

tetleytea
01-31-2010, 06:26 PM
What about sticking a Mana Shield on those furious guys and sending them in? Get +15 D, and +15 mana. More, if it's against Undead or a Demon. Enough mana to cast Resurrection and get them back. A pretty good deal all around if you ask me.

Zechnophobe
01-31-2010, 11:23 PM
Brontor's kinda work like this too. And they can hit three stacks at once.

Also, Orc veterans still require that the opponent gets to retaliate. A red dragon flaming a row of 3 guys doesn't have to worry about that :).

lauvhk
02-01-2010, 01:10 AM
I guess Orc Veteran is good for clearing summons in boss fight.