PDA

View Full Version : Gamersgate discount for Gold Edition

mitra
12-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Gamersgate sell the game, only for today, at 13,97 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-XIIIG/xiii-century-gold-edition-bundle

nemesis99
12-19-2009, 03:52 PM
I just bought this since I just finished playing King Arthur (fun game, also a real-time combat game like Total War), so was interested in XIII since it's written it has better AI and more difficult battles than Total War.

I had a question though, so the Gold has both games, but it says in "Blood of Europe" description that:
"Big world map, 40 missions of the original game, 170 unit variants, 21 nations, 40 historical battles, 8 campaigns"

So does Blood of Europe have all the original campaign too plus additions like fog of war to the original campaign? If it does, do I just ignore ever running Death or Glory?

In other words, if I play the game the first time, which game would you recommend I should run?

mitra
12-20-2009, 08:30 AM
The Gold Edition have the same single campaigns of Death but updated with the game system (example fog of war) of Blood + Blood campaign and mechanic upgrade. I'm not sure what is the difference between the Blood edition and the Gold. Probably the first hasn't the Death campaigns.

If you never play with Death you can point directly to Gold Edition (Steam has the more convenient price for now (20,90 euro).