PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think InfiniteStates is a forum troll busy body?

AutomaticAddict
12-11-2009, 01:32 AM
I dont even know this cat, but from what I see, he likes to cruise the forum to pick apart others posts for no other reason than pure harassment.

Lexandro
12-11-2009, 01:41 AM
You sir are a douche, and I can see you getting a ban in short order if you keep this kind of crap up. Take it like a man, and deal with it.

xX-SiLeNcE-Xx
12-11-2009, 01:48 AM
You are a forum troll, not infinitestates...

Riceball
12-11-2009, 02:56 AM
Got a good laugh when I saw this. But it really is inappropriate.

Soviet Ace
12-11-2009, 02:57 AM
Oh no guys!!!! We've got a troll who likes to discuss and debate posts that we put up!!!! I think i might just have to hurry to the kremlin, and warn the soviets before it gets out of hand!!!!!! We might even have to do a preemptive strike against this troll for debating our posts!!!!!! :p

AutomaticAddict
12-11-2009, 06:16 AM
If you dont like the thread, dont post on it. My question is legitimate as I did not provoke this kid, but he still feels the need to cause trouble. I just wanted to know if anyone else was having the same experience, try go read my thread titled "Uum Xbox patch waiting for Sony?" which he helped to close if you need an example of this behavior, where he nit picks my posting without even understanding the context, and gets into a pissing match with Gunny. If you still got a problem, tell someone who gives a fart. Oh and for those painting ME a troll you make me laugh, why dont you think about the definition. Trolling is when you traverse the forum looking for as many threads to post in as possible. I have 24 posts since October because I have a job and life, for those who havent figured it out yet, this makes me the man in my house...States joined in September and how many posts does he have every day? Im such the troll. I am just a normal guy who gets a little angry at poindexters who stick their nose in other peoples conversations and dont have anything intelligent to say, thats all. If this States guy is not a complete douche, he seems to give me this first impression, and he hasnt said anything to me to change my perspective. The way you guys jump to his defence I would think you might be screwing him...As a matter of fact, this thread has a good chance of leading all the other trolls here I think, judging from the previous additions. Lets not get our panties in a bunch over a little intelligence gathering boys. I can get some good "kine" buds if you are having issues...I try to keep things as light as possible because its all about fun, however these little pissing matches some of you dorks like to get engaged into really brings me back to the old "give a nerd a swirly" days of yore, so as Trk29 the moderator would say "Lets play nice children."

Desode
12-11-2009, 06:53 AM
If you have a problem with something on the forum or a problem with someone, then take it up with a moderator.
This kind of thing happens on forums all the time. There is no way to settle it with words/insults and if you try it will just create more conflict.

I know personally, I don't take things people say on forums to heart, mostly I find it very amusing when someone on a forum insults me and my opinions.
I mean think about it for all you know they are 15 years old.

I don't know if this is the first time you have had words with a poster on a forum or not, but I suggest you understand that thats the way any forums on the web are. If someone attacks you in a post the best thing you can do is.
1. Contact the forum moderator.
2. Ignore them and let them make a ass of themselves.
3. Learn to find human nature amusing and just Laugh it off.
4. Never give a crap about what anyone says, because if they are rude,, then everyone on the forum will look poorly on them and not you, no matter how much they insult you and your opinions in a post.

I hope these points make some sense.
As a Old guy, who has been posting on forums before there was even the WWW,(we had BBS's) Please understand thats how it is. Its sound advice from a lot of experience and some nasty forum wars.

Best of Luck, Desode

AutomaticAddict
12-11-2009, 07:19 AM
If you have a problem with something on the forum or a problem with someone, then take it up with a moderator.
This kind of thing happens on forums all the time. There is no way to settle it with words/insults and if you try it will just create more conflict.

I know personally, I don't take things people say on forums to heart, mostly I find it very amusing when someone on a forum insults me and my opinions.
I mean think about it for all you know they are 15 years old.

I don't know if this is the first time you have had words with a poster on a forum or not, but I suggest you understand that thats the way any forums on the web are. If someone attacks you in a post the best thing you can do is.
1. Contact the forum moderator.
2. Ignore them and let them make a ass of themselves.
3. Learn to find human nature amusing and just Laugh it off.
4. Never give a crap about what anyone says, because if they are rude,, then everyone on the forum will look poorly on them and not you, no matter how much they insult you and your opinions in a post.

I hope these points make some sense.
As a Old guy, who has been posting on forums before there was even the WWW,(we had BBS's) Please understand thats how it is. Its sound advice from a lot of experience and some nasty forum wars.

Best of Luck, Desode

You know, I like your way of thinking. I actually had some of these thoughts myself before I started into States, but I was a little bored, and that can lead to mistakes for me sometimes...Too bad you are on the PS3 because you seem like the kind of person I like to assosiate myself with.

AutomaticAddict
12-11-2009, 07:40 AM
You sir are a douche, and I can see you getting a ban in short order if you keep this kind of crap up. Take it like a man, and deal with it.
Sorry, but I just couldnt resist, ahem..You know, with a name like yours, "le douche" kinda sounds like it could fit as your middle name and still have a good ring to it. If you wanna dance, lets tango.:cool:

stealth finger
12-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Nah he seems like an alright dude to me. I think he does have a ps3 though but we can't hold that against him.

juz1
12-11-2009, 08:49 AM
....everyone on this forum is a nerd.....get over it....we're on about accurate reps of 70 year old airplanes and flight physics FFS

now if we can dispense with the total schoolyard BS that would be great.

:rolleyes:

Rhah
12-11-2009, 09:10 AM
There goes the forum.............

It was nice while it lasted.

Ancient Seraph
12-11-2009, 09:32 AM
So one thread got hijacked and you act like this? Good job...

Nike-it
12-11-2009, 09:54 AM
The thread is closed. Insulting other forum members is prohibited here!!!