PDA

View Full Version : Golden Chicken

iankhadan
12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Anyone come across this item yet? I just tried to hatch a black dragon egg and out pops this cute little golden chicken. I'm not sure if I can just sell it for a lot or if it really does produce golden eggs if I keep it on me for a while.

Urbz
12-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Anyone come across this item yet? I just tried to hatch a black dragon egg and out pops this cute little golden chicken. I'm not sure if I can just sell it for a lot or if it really does produce golden eggs if I keep it on me for a while.

All the eggs from the merchant on tekron are fake ( as he actually said if you red what he has to say :P )
But ineed you can sell the chickens for more then you paid so it's not so bad, i dont think they actually lay golden eggs although i've never tried holding on to them for long, I just sold them for some easy profit. :rolleyes:

iankhadan
12-09-2009, 03:16 PM
All the eggs from the merchant on tekron are fake ( as he actually said if you red what he has to say :P )
But ineed you can sell the chickens for more then you paid so it's not so bad, i dont think they actually lay golden eggs although i've never tried holding on to them for long, I just sold them for some easy profit. :rolleyes:

I see! Yea I must have bought those eggs from him during one of my 4am sessions.

Zechnophobe
12-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I remember first talking with him, and seeing all these 2000 gold dragon eggs! Red Dragons! ... And then no dragons came out. It was the saddest 3.5 minutes of perhaps my entire existence.

DGDobrev
12-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Well, at least you buy them all for 2000 gold and sell them for 2500, so there is some profit in that :)