PDA

View Full Version : Total mana increasing on it's own?

Zehnvhex
12-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Maybe I'm just not looking at the manual hard enough but is your total mana supposed to increase without you taking a talent/equipping items to increase them?

What I mean is, and I'm not sure if this happened after I gained a level or something, but seemingly at random my mana will jump up. I was at 26 points and then it suddenly jumped to 60ish.

I do have the mana regen mod installed (I absolutely detest the sitting around doing nothing for a few minutes after each fight as a mage). Just curious if you're supposed to get jumps in the amounts of available mana or if the mod is screwing up.

Thanks!

Elwin
12-07-2009, 10:29 PM
more like mod error

Saridu
12-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Common problem with that mod, it happened all the time in TL. Basically somthing like you use the mod and then open a chest and it doubles your mana pool. Save before opening chests.

You can use the command "mana X" and reset your mana to it's old level. Incidently you can also just use "mana" to refill your mana as required.

Sigh I really hoped the mod maker had managed to fix that side effect :(

Say10
12-15-2009, 11:52 PM
I saved be4 using Shrine of Experience, exit game, removed ALL mods from mods folder, launched game again, and after loading the game I still get +30 max. mana... So, can it be a bug in the game source?