PDA

View Full Version : Does the Dragon Get Bigger?

ED_THE_WOLF_
12-07-2009, 03:21 PM
I am about Level 40 now and the dragon is still just a baby. I thought it was supposed to get bigger or something.

Akimbo
12-07-2009, 03:32 PM
I am about Level 40 now and the dragon is still just a baby. I thought it was supposed to get bigger or something.

Dragons don't age 100 times faster than everything else.

Elwin
Where you read that ?? on beginig ?? "in hundred year it will grow up " :D in hundred like in KB 10 maybe it will lol

DGDobrev
A dragon takes millenia to evolve. Check the conversation with the white dragon in the Temple of Sorrow on Tekron. A lot of answers about the pet dragon can be found there :)

ED_THE_WOLF_
12-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I want the White Dragon as a pet!

Metathron
12-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I want the White Dragon as a pet!

Haha, imagine that thing lounging besides the battlefield, using a tirex for its pillow! :mrgreen:

bmcelvan
01-22-2010, 08:47 PM
pet dragon question...just starting and am trying to figure out which dragon to use...it says max level is 60, so for example if you take the +1 attack dragon, does that mean it will level up 60 times to +60 attack? How fast do the dragon stats go up...I've found answers to all their spells but not their innate characteristics?

Petwin
01-23-2010, 09:43 AM
The +1 Att bonus is only a starting bonus. The dragon doesn't get any other bonusses than the extra (or improved) abilities het gets during leveling up.

There are extensive threads about the way the pet dragon can gain levels quickly. In short: fight enemies that are a lot stronger (lethal or even invincible), use the pet dragon every turn in the first 10 turns and use the dragon every turn before you damage the enemy.

And the most important tip: dig, dig, dig!

N3MES1S
03-12-2010, 04:41 PM
That should be great, and that is exactly the same thing i thought when i played this game for the first time. So coool if the pet dragon could be more bigger lol. I hope katauri think on this for the next title.. and by the way, white dragons are amazing. But too big for a "pet" lol. About the levels, i always reach level 55 or something with my pet dragon without the need of using him every match. And i never dig. lol it is not necessary to reach level 50+ with the pet dragon, cuz u will not longer get extra habilities and the upgrades are just useless at that levels. Only if u going to use fiery phantoms (the only hability that remains at higher levels).

Heroe
06-20-2010, 12:04 AM
if i may, i have to remind you in "the legend" game, you were able to hatch the dragon egg into normal dragon...
now its babie dragons for babie gamers... :evil:
i wish i could choose at least baby grim reaper...

Metathron
06-20-2010, 01:23 PM
if i may, i have to remind you in "the legend" game, you were able to hatch the dragon egg into normal dragon...

Actually, that's baby logic as well.

N3MES1S
06-20-2010, 10:04 PM
i wish i could choose at least baby grim reaper...

Are u talking about the king's bounty: the legend, cuz u didnt have a pet dragon there, u had 4 rage spirits. Are u talking about the original "king's bounty" or there is something im missing??