PDA

View Full Version : Treasere searcher

Metathron
12-05-2009, 09:56 PM
"There is no target for this ability" or something like that.

My question: Why the hell not? Of all the squares on the battlefield, is the treasure hidden exactly beneath the one occupied by the one remaining enemy troop? :rolleyes:

DGDobrev
12-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Or a friendly one :)

Elwin
12-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Yep its evenoccupied or you digged out all posible

Metathron
12-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Thanks.

A follow-up question: When upgraded, what else can the dragon dig up, in addition to chests? I've seen the word "altar" thrown around, surely it's not the +1 att/def/int? :eek:

DGDobrev
12-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Well, he can dig up volcanoes, cursed crosses, mines and wasp nests. So it's only "bad" stuff :)

Metathron
12-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Figured it was too good to be true. Still, the word "altar" is misleading. Someone might keep putting points in the skill level after level, expecting one of those skeletal +1 dudes to pop up, and be greeted by a refreshing lava shower. :lol:

Urbz
12-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Well, he can dig up volcanoes, cursed crosses, mines and wasp nests. So it's only "bad" stuff :)

I think i've only seen bad stuff sofar and I was already wondering but it's actually not possible to dig up the positive buff shrine then eh?

DGDobrev
12-06-2009, 11:23 AM
No. What I have posted there is what he can dig up :)

ender
01-12-2010, 01:27 PM
This can take the prize for best ability and most boring action in game.

I don't like to extend combat for 3 turns with blind/archer enemy.
But runes and scrolls are too usefull.

Maybe is better to make this automated at end of battle if you have rage left.

TemjinGold
01-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Just use Awaken Dragon. Mage can do 3 chests in 1 turn. Others can do it in 2.

bmcelvan
01-22-2010, 08:13 PM
So to be clear...the dragon can only dig up one chest per battle until you level up? It's not one chest per turn...when you do level up it increases the number of chest per battle you can uncover. The awaken dragon skill just increases the number of chests you can uncover at one time (per use is a better way of saying that?)

DGDobrev
01-22-2010, 09:16 PM
It is up to the level of the pet's ability. You start with 1 chest, when you level up the skill it will be 2, then 3. In general, you can dig 1 chest per turn, but a mage can dig 3 in one turn (normal dig + 2x awaken dragon). Nothing increases the number of chests uncovered, because it's capped at 3 per battle.

rollems
02-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Early game i was noob and did not understand the value of treaure searcher. i kept upgrading his kick. and not i am getting all sort of upgrades new ability but no treasure searcher.
what can i do ? (except restart :P)

DGDobrev
02-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Keep on playing, you'll get it eventually :)

If you're on normal or hard, you should have plenty of money, so this is not a gamebreaking issue :)

rollems
02-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Yup i am normal. and i guess have decent money. even though i had been reinforcing and buying troops a lot early. i am able to save now. and following your advise Dig Dig Dig in advanture mode :)

N3MES1S
03-12-2010, 03:38 PM
treasure searcher on normal is almost useless. Spend upgrade points on something else, like ball of lighting, stone wall, but never on treasure searcher.. if u play on hard maybe it will be useful (if u play with mage) for keeping your gold up, but i never needed it on hard. On impossible is very useful. And i never got a wanderer scroll on chests so far.. i only used treasure searcher on my first game lol, and playing on impossible.

Metathron
03-12-2010, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't say it's useless on normal at all, as you can get runes and the occasional scroll. Not that you really need the scrolls, but the runes are welcome.