PDA

View Full Version : Recording Multiplayer Games Tonight And Tomorrow (Formation Flying Included!)

ThatYoungGameGuy
12-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Hello All,

I am going to record matches tonight 8PM GMT (Wed 3rd December)
XBOX Live Players are welcome to join, just leave your tag on this thread and I will invite you.
Game Types:

Capture the airfield - 2 Games
Team Dogfight - 2 Games

I am also going to record some formation flying on realistic. Friday 4th December at around 8PM this will involve multiple airplanes, so it would be great if we could get a full lobby!

HOWEVER YOU MUST HAVE A HEADSET TO DO THE FORMATION FLYING

The videos will then be uploaded to my YouTube account (Xbox360DIY) for everyone to view! I will also do some still caps if people wish.

Thanks and reply with your GT if your in!

Nat

P.S For those that haven't seen some of my work, take a look at this; http://vimeo.com/7883656. It's some of my best yet, but there are many more on my YouTube Account. (http://www.youtube.com/xbox360diy)

P.P.S Sorry mods for this extra thread but some 'spesh' guy put a rather inmature photo on the other one.

Panzergranate
12-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Will it be in arcade or realsitic modes??

Sim mode will make for some pretty dull aerobatics as only flying in circles and "Boom n Zoom" seems to work safely.

Count me in anyway on Friday as I've flown in formation in BOP and other titles.

ThatYoungGameGuy
12-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Oh sorry forgot to put that in, it will most probably be on realistic. Thanks for signing up!

Ancient Seraph
12-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Sounds good. Hope there'll actually be some people there ;).
I'll be on with both matches.

Vulcan607
12-03-2009, 05:45 PM
EDIT: Sorry canny make it

dkwookie
12-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Oh sorry forgot to put that in, it will most probably be on realistic. Thanks for signing up!

I am on PS3 otherwise I would be in.
I looked at your youtube vids and they are cool. How are you recording them? Are you hooked to a HDD recorder?

I was watching the overspeed crash vid and spotted some flak bursts and had an idea for a cool vid. Why dont you do one on Strike Sicily Coast attacking the battleship. It gives off loads of flak for some interesting action

I wish I had taped some of my games on BOP. Too bad there is no replay feature with adjustable cameras
Anton, for BOP 2?

FOZ_1983
12-04-2009, 05:53 PM
I'll be free if you need me. Just send a FR my way then a message and i'll be happy to help you mate.