PDA

View Full Version : Lake Fairies wru? 8(

Zehnvhex
12-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Anybody know of any way to down/upgrade forest fairies or something? I'm on a quest that requires I have 100 lake fairies and I can't find them anywhere. I've completed the elf continent and none of the castles/houses have them. I've checked every island and zilch. It seems the troops you get from a wind scroll are fixed as well.

Anybody have any ideas short of cheating? Seems silly they'd include a quest to require lake fairies and then not make absolutely sure that at least one house will have them for sale. 8(

DGDobrev
12-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Try talking to the orc in front of the giant spider cave. Take his quest, kill the spider and see his hut when you complete the quest. I got lake fairies there quite a bunch of times.

Elwin
12-02-2009, 07:15 PM
I always have around 100 both types of fairies in one of the huts in the village next to dersukumatu actualy .. i think they are there just for that quest

Kings Bounty Hunter
12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
They are a pain in the ass to manage though.

Zehnvhex
12-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Try talking to the orc in front of the giant spider cave. Take his quest, kill the spider and see his hut when you complete the quest. I got lake fairies there quite a bunch of times.

This was in fact it. Thanks!

travelingoz
12-03-2009, 08:50 AM
You don't have to kill the spider first if you're not ready. Just accept the quest and you will be able to buy your fairies!