PDA

View Full Version : Turn Back Time-more useful than you think

Misery
12-02-2009, 02:32 PM
So today I found out that there's Turn Back Time spell(Non-school spell probably the only one in this game), its description says that the spell returns the unit to its location in the previous round.

That description is not all that this spell does..It does return the unit AND THE NUMBERS OF UNIT. I can use this spell to get out of many tight situation, especially when you have to deal with demoness who loves swapping your weak units in for gang time and you can't magic lock them all.

More over the spell can be upgraded to be cast on lv5 units, meaning you can send in your dragons and return them to safety(and restore them to full health) or even combo with the demoness tactic yourself(return your own unit that has been swapped and ganged on the weak ones)

In short,very useful spell. The description missed out something that makes this spell really great:grin:

Elwin
12-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Man ... its just repaer timeback from legend, everyone knows that ... and its not no school .. its distortion ...

Misery
12-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Man ... its just repaer timeback from legend, everyone knows that ... and its not no school .. its distortion ...

Yes I know it's timeback from KBTL, but I just pointed out that the description say only "return to previous location", the returned numbers are not mentioned.

so this spell is distortion? I seems to mess up then:-P

Tibster
12-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Are u goung to tell us that water is wet, next ?
Sry for being a jerk my vacation is over, back to work.

Misery
12-03-2009, 04:37 AM
No,but then why do we have all those discrepancies and typo thread ?

Tibster
12-03-2009, 04:49 AM
:grin:

bmcelvan
01-22-2010, 07:54 PM
By far the most valuble skill in The Legend - and if it is a spell in this game then I'm sure it is the most valuble spell in this game - Only now unless you are a mage you cannot sacrifice troops and time back inthe same turn...bummer!

Smash
01-22-2010, 10:25 PM
I honestly prefer rage abilities from Legend they were much better and rage creature were great looking too especialy ice queen and death :/

BB Shockwave
06-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Well the only big disadvantage is that since it's a spell now, this makes it very hard to do no losses game with black dragons. I miss Glot Armor too.

sunphoenix
10-07-2010, 03:59 PM
I like to separate my griffin send one in the melee and then TBT'ing him. I often end up losing control of them because of Leadership but it makes a nice stack to sacrifice and teleport in the melee

Locane
01-07-2011, 03:47 AM
So today I found out that there's Turn Back Time spell(Non-school spell probably the only one in this game), its description says that the spell returns the unit to its location in the previous round.

That description is not all that this spell does..It does return the unit AND THE NUMBERS OF UNIT. I can use this spell to get out of many tight situation, especially when you have to deal with demoness who loves swapping your weak units in for gang time and you can't magic lock them all.

More over the spell can be upgraded to be cast on lv5 units, meaning you can send in your dragons and return them to safety(and restore them to full health) or even combo with the demoness tactic yourself(return your own unit that has been swapped and ganged on the weak ones)

In short,very useful spell. The description missed out something that makes this spell really great:grin:

Dude, I had no idea it did this. I never invested in it because it looked retarded.

Thanks for posting this!