PDA

View Full Version : HELP me!!!

gizmoed
12-01-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm playing on Hard and I have currently discovered, Bolo, Scarlet Winds, Rusty anchor and Debir of course.

The thing is I'm really short of money! I can't even refill my army to the maximum allowed leadership. I sneaked and looted as much as possible but I'm still short of money. I've played (halfway; not completed due to lost saves) KBTL on hard and it was easier than this.

Any hints??? Please! As of now I can't really fight anyone cause I don't have sufficient army (I'm at level 10 and a half with 2000+ leadership) and I'm really stuck. I can't even get the maps to new islands as they're protected my guards I can't beat because of no army! Please I LOVE this game and want to continue playing.

Tibster
12-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Start on normal.
Or easy.
Or cheat.

Granamyr
12-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Maybe your first play-through should be on Normal even if you are a seasoned KBTL veteran. There's no easy answer for "how do I get more money"?

What I'd try:
-Selling
-Finishing quests (especially those that don't require fighting)
-Use the Dragon's hunt ability and dig up treasure (upgrade it once so you can dig up two treasures)
-Don't lose any units so you're not wasting money refilling your ranks

Elwin
12-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Do not start game on hard if you are not familiar with this game .. its MUCH harder than Legend. Unless you learn how to sneak maps, i am on hard and game is breeze but i sneaked to the last continent ;p.

What can i suggest ... How much maps do you have on Scarlet Island?? there can be 2 or 3 if there is 3 one of them is verona map which will be your life saver, but if you do not you are in trouble since the only guaranteed verona map is on bolo but uts impossoble to steal it and guardian is pretty hard. Of couurse you did digged a lot with dragon for treasures during you r battle sright?

gizmoed
12-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Do not start game on hard if you are not familiar with this game .. its MUCH harder than Legend. Unless you learn how to sneak maps, i am on hard and game is breeze but i sneaked to the last continent ;p.

What can i suggest ... How much maps do you have on Scarlet Island?? there can be 2 or 3 if there is 3 one of them is verona map which will be your life saver, but if you do not you are in trouble since the only guaranteed verona map is on bolo but uts impossoble to steal it and guardian is pretty hard. Of couurse you did digged a lot with dragon for treasures during you r battle sright?

Yes, I do dig up treasures with my dragon but thats no more that 1000 gold. Also, maps are impossible to be sneaked out from the guardians; the guards just stay there and don't follow. Is there a trick to sneak them out without fighting with the guard? Also there is one map on Scarlet Winds and one on Bolo right now.

Tibster
12-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Maybe i'm a jerk but why did u start on hard ?

gizmoed
12-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Also, I should try NOT to engage in battle with the normal enemies if not needed in order to save troops right?

Elwin
12-01-2009, 03:54 PM
About guards it depends which ones .. a few are really impossible but only a few .. the one on bolo (which is left on your game probably) is impossible but there is Verona map there. All scarlet island ones are possible to sneak tough. I did it just yesterday. But you need verona ... if the one left ons carlet is not verona it will not help you

gizmoed
12-01-2009, 04:02 PM
About guards it depends which ones .. a few are really impossible but only a few .. the one on bolo (which is left on your game probably) is impossible but there is Verona map there. All scarlet island ones are possible to sneak tough. I did it just yesterday. But you need verona ... if the one left ons carlet is not verona it will not help you

There is a guard where I've marked who is guarding a map. Any hints on sneaking out the map from him?

http://i46.tinypic.com/2wnof0n.jpg

Elwin
12-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Thtas the one you need ! And its relatively easy ... hints hmm i must find my some old save too lokk it but bascaly rule is to come closte to him from 90 degrees if he hit agro you can pause game and save and quickly run but not too far, its trial and error but it is doable

Edit my only save on scarlet is when i just stole so cant check it again :p was lvl 2 then xD

gizmoed
12-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Thtas the one you need ! And its relatively easy ... hints hmm i must find my some old save too lokk it but bascaly rule is to come closte to him from 90 degrees if he hit agro you can pause game and save and quickly run but not too far, its trial and error but it is doable

Edit my only save on scarlet is when i just stole so cant check it again :p was lvl 2 then xD

Thanks, I'll try that right now!

gizmoed
12-01-2009, 04:35 PM
OMG I managed to do it! And the map turned out to be the Verona one!

I don't how to thank you Elwin! Love you mate!

btw here's a pic of the guard after sneaking out the map:

http://i45.tinypic.com/11w9f9g.jpg

Elwin
12-01-2009, 04:37 PM
The cyclops are the best to kite ;p they are so dumb that they stay on thier position after kiting so you dont have to worry they came back and sandwich you ;P

Oh and Verona is pretty big island you cans steal umkas and elon map there and everyhting else :D it might look that going deep is impossible bacsue too many guards but it is :P

gizmoed
12-01-2009, 04:40 PM
The cyclops are the best to kite ;p they are so dumb that they stay on thier position after kiting so you dont have to worry they came back and sandwich you ;P

Oh and Verona is pretty big island you cans steal umkas and elon map there and everyhting else :D it might look that going deep is impossible bacsue too many guards but it is :P

Lol! Thanks again! Sneaking has always been a fun and integral part of the Bounty series!!!

Elwin
12-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Yes it WAS, and love Armored Princess more than legond. Becasue you are not limited by mian quest. You can get to very end :) On my new game i sneaked to the reha on the way i got lvl 20, spels like timeback target and phantom :P and army i can get whattever i want .. if it exist in this game.. i lack demologists no luck this time to have them :p but got pretty decent lizardmen/human army now :P

Metathron
12-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Also try to max the money skill in the mind tree, and watch out for any artifacts that increase the amount of gold you receive after combat. Those should help quite a bit.