PDA

View Full Version : Playing Dress up with your Boy Toy

Zechnophobe
11-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Admit it, who picked up Agvares as a side kick just so you could put a dress on him? I think he looks absolutely dashing in the Black Widow dress personally. Wish he had a boots slot so I could give him these princess shoes though. Maybe if I make Crowd purty again he'll put them on for me.

Metathron
12-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Hahaha. Salient points, every last one of them! :-P

DGDobrev
12-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Well, he's one of my favorites because of his decent slots that provide a pretty good flexibility. However, you are aware that you can't recruit a former companion again - they simply disappear after you dismiss them :)

Although I must admit it's completely improper to put a dress on a male companion. So I tend to believe they transform into robes... Or at least the sidekicks that can use them - like Agvares and Elenhel, should have been females. We're not talking husbands or wives as it was in KBTL anyway, simply companions.

Elwin
12-01-2009, 06:02 PM
But its good they can have it .. to be honest no armor can be such good as lvl 4 dresses ...
I heard jimmy can also wear it after "upgrading" i hope its true :p ui have dress of the magess for him xD

Metathron
12-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I heard jimmy can also wear it after "upgrading"

"Upgrading" - sounds like a sex change thing in this context. Haha!

Zechnophobe
12-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Nothing improper about a man wearing a dress. My father does it all the time when he gets back from the lumber yard, and he's okay!

DGDobrev
12-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Agreed. Scottish people also have it as a tradition. Although I must admit some of amelie's dresses are way too lavish for a man :)