PDA

View Full Version : pegasus

iankhadan
11-30-2009, 10:50 PM
ok so I just got me some wings from the temple of love and this thing is awesome. Tell me does anyone else's heart rate spike a little when you're flying over a group of mobs and then a dragon mob lurches up at you? haha incredible feature, personally I think this is one of the best aesthetic additions to the game, you get to admire the artwork of the islands/continents so much more in flight mode.

Zechnophobe
11-30-2009, 11:14 PM
It is pretty cool, though I wish there were more 'hidden' areas that could only be gotten to via flight, would make getting the wings a bit more exciting (You'd go back to previous areas to find, say, a cave entract you had missed out on before).

Kings Bounty Hunter
12-01-2009, 12:30 AM
It is pretty cool, though I wish there were more 'hidden' areas that could only be gotten to via flight, would make getting the wings a bit more exciting (You'd go back to previous areas to find, say, a cave entract you had missed out on before).

Like Final Fantasy? That would be a good addition, making players go back to areas they came across earlier in the game but didn't know were there or were just unreachable.