PDA

View Full Version : Misticus Necromancy bonus?

The Rider
11-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Is there any bonus if you reach the third level of experience, using the dark ritual option on the Nameless Isle with Dark Misticus? I reached the end of the second level but I dont have the patience to make 85 transmutations for the third level.

Tiagop
11-30-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm really sad that UD dont have better options for a kick ass army...

anyway, the talent+set (vampires) is interesting for a "casual" player :)

Kurt001
01-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi, I have a similar question,
it seems there is a minimum of ghosts, vampires and zombies you have to transform at a time to gain the experience.
Where is this minimun. Just cannot find out.
Any help?

Kurt001
01-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Let me know if I found the correct answer:
Vamires: 10
Ghosts: 30
Zombies: 100
At level 3 where you need 85 rituals you cannot gain any level (always 0/85).
Is that a bug or a feature?

zhaozhilong
03-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Anyone else have tried this ?

Not sure whether it will give extra exp or special undead abilities ?

McSwan
03-01-2010, 05:50 AM
I was too lazy to try it as well. What does the bonus give you?

DGDobrev
03-01-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm starting to think that we were all way too lazy to try it out, not to mention that this isn't a quest in the game so this isn't a must-do thingy :) Myself included.

loreangelicus
03-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Let me know if I found the correct answer:
Vamires: 10
Ghosts: 30
Zombies: 100
At level 3 where you need 85 rituals you cannot gain any level (always 0/85).
Is that a bug or a feature?

Sigh... my army has black knights and bone dragons, so the allure of a possible increase in their power had me try this.

There is NO bonus. As mentioned by Kurt001, your reach level 3/3 and 0/85 and could no longer gain experience after that. I did a test run, helped Mistikus complete his quest first, see if this is tied up to completing it, but still no go.

The "bonus" is that you get better at converting undead units to better ones. By level 3 you only need 2 zombies/ghosts/vampires to create 1 decaying zombie/cursed ghost/ancient vampire.

Reloaded to a save game before trying this, one where I still have 2 Call of Death scrolls at hand, and continued on with my game...

McSwan
03-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Ahh good. A true scientist.

One does ponder, if you succeed in finding something that fails, do you tell the world how much you failed at doing it?

loreangelicus
03-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Ahh good. A true scientist.

One does ponder, if you succeed in finding something that fails, do you tell the world how much you failed at doing it?

Yes, in order for others not to follow the same path to failure. :)

In this case, I hope it is enough that I have made those 85 wrist-numbing Dark Rituals, and this issue is put to rest.

KongMysen
03-12-2010, 04:43 AM
I did the 2nd rank to follow the same route as you completed, but as i saw that numbers just kept increasing I had to forfeit.

I'm glad you did the hard work. Otherwise I would've myself once I gathered enough strength to do so.

BB Shockwave
04-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Well, I wish such a ritual was in the first game as well - in my walkthrough of KB Legends with a Mage using Undead army I have found only one small stack of Black Knights, two stacks of Cursed Ghosts (one Horde though, but it was in Necrocom) and no Ancient Vampires at all... The ability to upgrade the basic troops to these should have been implemented there too. Who knows, maybe in the Gold Edition?