PDA

View Full Version : Game is kind of difficult to progress

dbgager
11-28-2009, 10:01 PM
I noticed after getting to the second island on Normal difficulty that most enemies are either lethal or invinncible..and you really have to hunt for enemies near or a little above your level..Even after taking a couple of levels of glory and making sure that absolutely all XP was rewarded on the first island,.

Elwin
11-28-2009, 10:12 PM
It is meant to be like that, game is challenge for poeple who know Legend.

Kings Bounty Hunter
11-28-2009, 10:23 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Read the other threads mate

dbgager
11-28-2009, 11:27 PM
And what threads would those be..I already read many threads before posting this comment.

Tibster
11-29-2009, 12:19 AM
There are at list 5 threads that have "dificult" or "hard" or imposible in ther titles.
Hey do u think ther will be a rhread about geting stumped on EASY ?
If u are not smart enough for this game go play a fps.

Metathron
11-29-2009, 12:34 AM
There's no call for being rude. Okay?

@dbgager

I found the enemies to be rather intimidating early on as well, and I was glad I picked the normal difficulty for my first playthrough. However, it gets a lot easier after that initial overwhelming stage. Just pick your battles right, do quests that require no fighting to get the experience and of course focus on getting those maps from guardians without heavy losses.

elkston
11-29-2009, 03:01 AM
.... However, it gets a lot easier after that initial overwhelming stage. Just pick your battles right, do quests that require no fighting to get the experience and of course focus on getting those maps from guardians without heavy losses.

I played on Normal and found this to be the case as well. After some initial challenge (not much, just SOME), I got to a point where I would literally have to be asleep at the wheel to lose a battle. In fact, I found the 2nd half of the game a tad too easy.

I finished level 52 with about 1.7 million in the bank.

Money was never a problem, and my only frustration is that I used up all the Polar Bear and Hunter units. There were none left to go into the "perfect army " I wanted to build at the end.

Perhaps I should have played on hard, but I played the original KB on normal and found it to be more of a challenge than this one.

I was kind of hoping there would be a bit more game after the stones are recovered . They seemed to just rush to the conclusion.

Hento
11-29-2009, 08:15 AM
I noticed after getting to the second island on Normal difficulty that most enemies are either lethal or invinncible..and you really have to hunt for enemies near or a little above your level..Even after taking a couple of levels of glory and making sure that absolutely all XP was rewarded on the first island,.

Here is what you do, avoid all battles, explore all that you can gathering money and flags until you get to Bolo Island, then buy Guard and Repair Droids(avoiding a lot of enemies of course) and buy some in reserve for later leadership.

If you want zero losses aka win fights without loss to increase your leadership, use only droids and separate Repair Droids into 2 groups so they can repair each other.

Then go back to original island and start playing like you would...you can kill everything with no losses, occasional stone skin and careful positioning.

dbgager
11-29-2009, 07:34 PM
There's no call for being rude. Okay?

@dbgager

I found the enemies to be rather intimidating early on as well, and I was glad I picked the normal difficulty for my first playthrough. However, it gets a lot easier after that initial overwhelming stage. Just pick your battles right, do quests that require no fighting to get the experience and of course focus on getting those maps from guardians without heavy losses.

Your kidding right..I was met with rudeness when I posted the thread by a couple of posters...I simply made a comment..thats the problem with the internet, forums, an being anonymous..Most people who are in forums are not there to be helpful.

Since everything about this game has probably beeen covered at some time in these forums..every question asked..why dont we just close the forum..and nobody ask any questions anymore.

For those who where helpful..thank you. I am progressing in the game..My post was more of a comment..than a declaration that I could not progress.

Metathron
11-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Your kidding right..I was met with rudeness when I posted the thread by a couple of posters

Errr, no, I was not kidding. That's why I said, as a reminder, that there was no reason for being rude.

Zechnophobe
11-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm pretty sure metathron was saying 'don't be rude' to tibster, who was being a bit of a jerk for no reason.

dbgager
11-29-2009, 08:50 PM
I'm pretty sure metathron was saying 'don't be rude' to tibster, who was being a bit of a jerk for no reason.

Oh yea I guess your right..I misread the @Dbgager to apply to the whole thread..instead of the text that was after it. Sorry for my comment to metathron then.

Boar
11-29-2009, 11:30 PM
With all due respect to those who love their challenges, which is fine, I'm really glad this game came up with some changes, but it's not as much fun to me as the first game. I love it when you have a bit of freedom to explore, and that's somewhat restricted here. Maybe it's just me, but it seems making the "meditation" scale so far in makes little sense -- I personally get bored waiting for mana to regenerate endlessly.

Anyway, it's a good thread for me to hear some positive suggestions -- I'm not much on reloading battles over and over. The best thing about this game so far for me are Royal Griffins -- yes!