PDA

View Full Version : Orcs or Lizardmen army?

Tiagop
11-28-2009, 09:29 AM
So has any1 tried like 4/5 orc or lizardmen army?

Would you think its a useful/funny army or just lacks synergy/no resurection etc?

Since I have some cool items for orcs or lizardmen plus morale i was thinking of giving them a try.

has any1 tried something like this?

Elwin
11-28-2009, 09:37 AM
lizardemns are fine i think orc not really

Tiagop
11-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Was wondering about Orcs cause i got an artifact that gives -10% leadership on orc veterans, orcs and shamans. and another that gives +2def and +2 attack to orcs.

Well lizardmens maybe, got some gloves that give +2 morale to them;)

leonjr
11-28-2009, 02:02 PM
I think that if you aren't going for "no-loss" streak orcish army can be very useful for a warrior. With Moldok and Mass Haste they can get close to the enemy in no time (combo: Ogres + Veteran Orks). You can throw a totem close to the enemy to help chargers, and take soften the enemy with catapult's flame attack, which will debuff enemy.

Zechnophobe
11-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Shaman's and Ogre's are pretty good for no loss actually. Totems are considered aggressive units, meaning they'll stop an archer from shooting. They can also 'pin down' a unit sometimes by forcing it to kill them. And yeah, the shamans axe dance is great at healing big beefies (Like dragons!).

Ogres AP steal ability is also one of the better ones in the game. For a warrior who will be giving them mad stat boosts, the 'angry dance' ability also raises their attack to astronomical levels.

Elwin
11-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Still its not enough against casters and bosses ..

Tianx
11-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Depends on your luck I guess. For some odd reason, I cannot find enough Ogre or Trolls to support an army of full size. I will try again in my next game :)

Tiagop
11-28-2009, 10:44 PM
Im using lizardmen army and im liking it a lot, hard to get no-loss but well, gonna play it after on hard more seriously;)