PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Experience

Kathos
11-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Is there any charts or information somewhere that shows how much exp the dragon gains, based on the skill used or rage spent or something? Would be really nice to know for maximizing the use of my rage.

DGDobrev
11-27-2009, 04:04 PM
I have already posted it is some thread - it is for max level, but you can get a decent idea which are the most "profitable" to use. Well, with the restructuring the forum, I'm not certain where it is, so...

Crushing blow - 34 Xp
Treasure Searcher - 17 Xp
Ball of Lightning - 46 Xp
Mana Accelerator - 29 Xp
Mystic Egg - 44 Xp
Stone Wall - 39 Xp
Dragon Dive - 28 Xp
Fiery Phantoms - 37 Xp
Lava Call - 40 Xp

Kathos
11-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Cool thanks, I couldn't seem to find it in that info thread you had maybe I'm just blind. When you say max level, you mean dragon training 3/3 in warrior tree? Kinda figured treasure searcher was never worth much lol.
Thanks again for the post.

DGDobrev
11-27-2009, 07:42 PM
No. That is the XP the dragon will gain for the use of a maxed ability. Any further bonuses (dragon traning, dragon slayer medal) are applied to that value.

Generally, the levels below the value I posted (since that is the max) for each ability are a few XP points lower, so you can get a pretty decent idea which abilities are the best to level up that medal.

Kathos
11-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Ok, then to get a bit of a better idea, how many levels are there to each skill or do they vary?

DGDobrev
11-28-2009, 01:22 AM
They vary. Someday, if I feel up to it, I may add the table that's found on the russian guide. It's for each dragon ability with all the info required, but... It's at least an hour of work, so I hold out on it for now.

Zechnophobe
12-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Is the russian guide you speak of a hard copy only? Could you just copy/paste the table and let others translate it? Or is there somewhere online to see it? I'd be really interested.

DGDobrev
12-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Well, it is pretty extensive - the dragon skills alone take a few pages of the guide.

http://kbmods.nm.ru/rus/manual/

take the 1.2.0.2. It's your call whether you take the full or the light version. Besides, it's easy to say "someone to translate it" but the entire guide is 217 pages. I did my best translating part of it for the KBAP info thread, but it's a lot of work.

Zechnophobe
12-01-2009, 08:35 PM
I had only meant to translate key bits like the dragon xp table, and I was offering to do it actually, or at least take a look at it and consider if it was feasible or not.