PDA

View Full Version : Moral problem

Hento
11-26-2009, 03:40 AM
I have an artifact that gives all humans +1 moral, but if I have more than 2 human type units the third will not get that bonus.

For example, I have bowman and inquisitors, if I put swordsmen or priests from the castle in my empty slot, they will not get the moral bonus and vice-versa, if I have swordsmen and priests and I put bowman and inquisitors, they will not get the bonus.

Is this a bug or some sort of balance(although it says ALL humans)?

Sortvind
11-26-2009, 04:15 AM
Hmmm, wish i could help you out.
One of the current units most according to kings bounty not be considered Human? =p

Human is a definition thing you see :-P

Either way, i will try and see if i have the same problem and report if i find out anything.

Zechnophobe
11-26-2009, 06:00 AM
There is also a thread in this forum about a bug involving those Droids, and that having them would 'disable' morale effects in one army slot or some such. Might want to look it up. I believe reloading fixes the problem?

Hento
11-26-2009, 06:55 AM
Never mind, the moral is broken, it's completely random, sometimes it doesn't work for any units.
Sad, knowing that I could have higher critical without this bug.

I hope this bug gets fixed soon, if they are even aware of it.

Does anyone official for the game read this forum?

Misery
11-26-2009, 03:58 PM
I think I've encountered this bug recently. I have Portrait of the Griffin king(+2 morale to all griffins) equipped and the Royal Griffin 's morale is still neutral :(

Also, I have all humans in other 4 slots. The problem started when I put in the forth human unit.(Horsemen)

Hento
11-26-2009, 09:33 PM
I don't understand how could they not detect this HUGE bug while testing the game....

Zechnophobe
11-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Seems to only consistently be a problem with Droids that I've found. If you are using them, expunge them from your army, and reload, may help.

elkston
11-27-2009, 07:23 AM
At first there were some strong evidence that putting droids into a certain slot would permanently lock that troop slot into neutral morale no matter what. But after kicking the droids out of my party and restarting the game (not starting WHOLE game over, just stopping the application and starting it again), my morale problems went away. I haven't had any morale glitches since.

Anyway, now I'm back to just thinking it is glitchy. However, using droids seems to be the trigger for the problems occurring.

spamm
11-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Is this a bug or some sort of balance(although it says ALL humans)?
It's small interface bug.
In combat - all right.