PDA

View Full Version : Selling Items?

Sortvind
11-26-2009, 02:04 AM
I Looked at the skill-tree many times now, and it might just be me, but i can`t seem to find a skill that makes selling equipment more profitable.

In `The Legend` you could sell it for what you bought it for, with the right skill upgrade.

Any way?

I hate to sell this 50 000 diamond for 12,500 :/

DGDobrev
11-26-2009, 02:10 AM
Sadly, you'll have to live with that. In the end, it's much more profitable to break the items for crystals and runes than to sell them...

Tibster
11-26-2009, 02:16 AM
On breaking items , is there a chance to get runes or only some items give runes ?

Sortvind
11-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Sadly, you'll have to live with that. In the end, it's much more profitable to break the items for crystals and runes than to sell them...

Runes?! It says crystal in the information, but Runes? Yes, i got a bit exited now. :eek:

Sortvind
11-26-2009, 02:23 AM
Yep, You are correct.
Neatness, is a skill that will allow both runes and crystal when destroying an object! Do you know of the number of runes/crystal has to do with how powerful the object is, or is it random?

Tibster
11-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Yes , but i rarely se runes , and i destroy low level stuf or duplicates ( if i have the money i buy all artefacts )
Usualy 2 cistals / 4 cristals.

Sortvind
11-26-2009, 03:12 AM
Yes , but i rarely se runes , and i destroy low level stuf or duplicates ( if i have the money i buy all artefacts )
Usualy 2 cistals / 4 cristals.

I think the first Neatness skill gives you more crystals, and the second can give you runes and third always runes.
Based on the level of the equipment also.
weak shield seems to give nothing more than crystal no matter what, since it is considered a lv 1 object.

Totally based on this 30 min of trying various things, not sure it is correct at all.

Tibster
11-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Did u get any runes ?

Sortvind
11-26-2009, 03:17 AM
Did u get any runes ?

I did not have enough to upgrade the neatness skill enough, but it is stated in the skill that you can get Runes, but it has to be a high level item.
untill i get neatness lv3 i can`t destroy my diamond, but when i do, i bet it will give runes!

Tibster
11-26-2009, 03:28 AM
Where did u get the diamond ?
Is it from a qwest ?

Sortvind
11-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Where did u get the diamond ?
Is it from a qwest ?

Yes, it is indeed a quest.
I can`t remember the name or place, since it is a heap of names to keep track off. but i will check it and post later.

DGDobrev
11-26-2009, 12:39 PM
That is the questline of Enya. When you take her from verona and get her back to debir, she'll give you a quest to kill lady magnet. After you beat up her guard, she'll offer that diamond in exchange for her life. You can either take it and let her live or kill her and take it anyway.