PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Digger and Stone Wall Issues

Harakiri
11-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi,

whats the point in upgrading Treasure Digger from 2/1 to 3/2 with increased rage cost from 9 to 13? As a paladin i have at lvl19 around 29 rage, and it would be useless to have it upgraded because the rage cost is just to high.

When do you have the time to digg 3 chests in a battle? Even when only 1 enemy is left, building up rage would take to long.

Also, what is the point in digging up traps? Traps are just useless dmg wise..

As for stone wall - i upgraded it 3 times now and it gets destoryed in one hit even by lvl1-2 enemies (horde lvl). Its utterly useless. Stone wall should have been made round based i.e. last at least 2,3,4 or 5 rounds.

Tibster
11-24-2009, 03:01 PM
U spent your runes wrong.
I play pal to and i have 84 battles no loss and 350 oppend chests.
Upgrade your rage.

kjara
11-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Well, I manage to dig 3 times in most non-hero/map guard battles--start digging once the battle is well in hand(but way before they are down to just 1 troop). Having inquisitors helps (w/ 3x the rage boosting skill) + having points in the +% rage skill in the warrior tree.

Note that once you upgrade it to 3/2 at 13 cost, the -5 rage upgrade becomes available which can bring the cost back down to 8.

Levesque
11-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Bring Inquisitors. Cast talent Holy Anger 3 times to raise Rage 3 times. ;)

Paladin level 20, 239 opened chests. I get 3 treasures EVERY fight. 200K in bank on hard. :grin:

Harakiri
11-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Bring Inquisitors. Cast talent Holy Anger 3 times to raise Rage 3 times. ;)

Paladin level 20, 239 opened chests. I get 3 treasures EVERY fight. 200K in bank on hard. :grin:

i do that, i even phantom inquistors to get more rage - but i need the rage for doing damage with my dragon, not digging up chests eh

Tibster
11-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Then why is your rage so low ?

DGDobrev
11-24-2009, 04:35 PM
Even with low rage it is possible. Get Inquisitors. Use lvl 1 phantom on them - you don't need numbers, just the ability. Dig, use the 2 Inquis to make rage. Dig. 2x holy anger again. Dig and replenish the rage. That should be easy.

Zechnophobe
11-24-2009, 06:32 PM
As for stone wall - i upgraded it 3 times now and it gets destoryed in one hit even by lvl1-2 enemies (horde lvl). Its utterly useless. Stone wall should have been made round based i.e. last at least 2,3,4 or 5 rounds.

My stone wall currently has 2500 hit points and 50 defense. I don't use it TOO often, but when I do... it blocks pretty darn well. It also gives me a vector to attack through with dragon breath, which has been useful once or twice.

However, the real use for wall isn't to stop an entire hoard of enemies from getting to you, but rather to make them use a less effecient path. If there are two routes to your, or you just need a few spaces blocked off, it works admirably. Owned the heck out of that crazy miner by getting him to line up all his formen in a nice line. Hi Ho this!