PDA

View Full Version : Mana Accellerator? Mystic Egg?

City Builder
11-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Okay, so I'm a first timer to KB AP, and played a little ways in but starting over so that the camera mod can take effect since it only works on new games.

Im to choose a dragon as everybody knows, but what is mana accellerator?

I already looked in the stickied info thread, but it only lists what each dragon gives which is what is listed in the game so I'm still left wondering what dragon to pick as a mage and does it even matter? Seems to me that as the dragon levels up Im given choice to expand on his repetoire of skills anyway, so is it just a matte of choosing the color I find pleasant or what?

And of course, what is this mana accellerator?

Thanks,

DGDobrev
11-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Ok, here's short info of all abilities:

Mystic egg - the dragon steals an egg from somewhere that hatches on the next round, providing new troops (unless it is destroyed).
Mana accelerator - adds movement points and mana
Crushing blow - hits and pushes targets lvl 1-3 back 1-3 squares (depends on ability lvl)
Treasure Seeker - digs up chests and altars on the battlefield.
Stone Wall - creates a 3-square stone wall
Ball of Lightning - ability that creates a ball of lightning with 3 charges. Each charge inflicts damage based on the total troop health.
Dragon Dive - mass attack ability, pushes the closest enemies of all levels back 1 square (if possible)
battle frenzy - mass attack in 5x5 square area. Inflicts astral damage to all units there, including allies.
lava flow - attacks up to 8 enemy targets with lava, inflicting fire damage.

I'll add it in the info thread as well. I cannot go in-depth, because there are numerous ways an ability can go - less rest, more damage, etc. You can't master all abilities too, so decide which ones will be the most important and go for them.