PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible in *any* way?

City Builder
11-23-2009, 02:21 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/ztt54k.jpg

Note the arrow above in the screenshot. It's pointing to a mockup health number that I'd ideally like to see in the game.

Thought maybe I'd ask, maybe there is another hot key or option that turns on a micro health number.

Basically, I'd like to quit guessing how much health it takes to knock out one unit in a stack, staring at a green, yellow or red bar isn't helping me to decide when and whom to attack.

Knowing fast and hard that this bat has 81 health points left for one unit in it's stack would be rather helpful towards deciding if I want to use Unit X or Unit Y to attack the bat, or maybe it would be best to use Unit A of mine to attack the bat since the game tells me the amount of damage it's going to do to a unit, but doesn't specify how much damage that green health bar actually represents.

Is there a mod to accomodate showing a number to represent the health bar or is there another key that I simply have to press to get it to show up?

Thanks,

Kathos
11-23-2009, 06:54 PM
When you right click on a unit it pulls up their info page, health is displayed at the bottom of the stats list. Current life in red if its lower than the max, and the units max life (in brackets). 81 (100) is what you will see

City Builder
11-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Thank you, I knew about that but hadn't thought to do that while in combat.

Much appreciated.

Now if they would just put that into the combat view for quick view access it would be nice. But maybe they feel it messes up the view too much or maybe nobody would want it.