PDA

View Full Version : DL site users: You can't download 3D glasses...

Metroplex
11-14-2009, 10:36 AM
I just read that KB:AP also has native 3D mode:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/11/11/happydance-armoured-princess-arrives/
So I suppose this mode will be available with the physical boxed release of the game, perhaps even a exclusive-only feature of a 'Collector's Edition' due to the fact they have to supply the 3D glasses, (very much like 'Journey to the Center of the Earth, 3D version') But who knows, the Russian version if I recalled had them as well as a figurine and some other stuff, so I hope they also release one for the English speaking market.
But will the DL version be in 3D? Maybe not. Can someone from IC confirm this?:confused:

Elwin
11-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Polish version has those glasses, but as reviews said before, it exhaust eyes much and its useless.
Someone with good eyesight can endure like 30 min of that. Some guys with bad eyesight couldnt endure 1 min of it.

Metathron
11-14-2009, 02:30 PM
I found an old pair of 3d glasses and tried them on during the demo. Really don't see what the deal is, things don't look any more real to me. In fact, they look more messy, so that, in addition to being harmful to the eyes, should be reason enough not to put those glasses on your wish list.

BB Shockwave
11-14-2009, 03:33 PM
What was the exclusive figurine, I wonder?