PDA

View Full Version : Change game difficultly after starting game?

Ahmadi
11-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Hi
In another thread i mentioned that games go impossible after migrating from first island, however i started the game in "Hard" mode, i want change it to "Normal", i think this can help me a few(15%) for playing the game, because the game go harder automatically and i did wrong in start of game that i choiced "hard". ;)
Is it possible that i change game difficulty with hex-editor or text-editors(changing my profile directly or other ways)?
I don't want to replay the game from zero, because its some days that im playing !

Thanks for any help.
H.Ahmadi

DGDobrev
11-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Sadly, there is no way of changing the difficulty, at least not in my knowledge. However, a clean start sometimes bears more fruits than a halfway game. Just restart a bunch of times till you get a good setup and rock the game :)

Ahmadi
11-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Did anyone success to continue and finish the game in "hard" mode to yet?

Elwin
11-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Of course. Even impossible.

Newton
11-06-2009, 03:14 PM
You mention on whether its possible to change the "difficulty" settings mid-game. If that was possible, would you really want to do it?

Remember, if you really want to "cheat," the list of the cheats is right here. You can not change your difficulty level, but you can do "other" things to compensate. :) :

http://www.kings-bounty.com/eng/codes.php